Center Console Fishing Boat Rental Panama City Beach
Come pick up your fully outfitted 18' Center Console "Fisher" and head off for an adventure you will truly enjoy. There are so many things to do as you captain your own boat and make your own agenda! You will embark from The Old Lighthouse Marina on Grand Lagoon next to the Boatyard Restaurant and motor your way to the Gulf of Mexico or St. Andrew Bay and Shell Island. You can see the Dolphins, do some fishing, go swimming and snorkeling or pull up to the beach for a shore lunch.
→ Fish, snorkel, and cruise the Bay or Gulf waters.
→ Daily departures available in the spring and summer.
→ Life vests, safety equipment and fuel all included.
→ 18' center console boats.
→ FREE shuttle service from Panama City Beach Hotels (Seasonal).
Booking Details:Please bring with you the provided confirmation number (located on the voucher e-mailed to you after online purchase) and a valid drivers license for verification at the Lighthouse Marina(directions and map located on e-voucher). Please arrive at least 20-30 minutes early to sign the liability waiver and receive operating orientation. It is best to confirm your booking at least 24 hours prior to your arrival date.
This activity offers daily departures March through October. Current daily departures times are 9am and 1:30pm (4 hour only). Customers are asked to reserve at least two days in advance due to limited availability. Customers may request a departure time upon booking, but must confirm prior to arrival due to possible time changes.
Duration of Activity
● Safety/Operating Orientation
● Life Vests
● Swim ladder
● Safety Gear
● Taxes & Fees
● FREE Hotel Pick-up (Seasonal)
● Gratuity (optional)
● Portable Grill
● Cooler & Ice
Public parking is available at the Lighthouse Marina located at 5325 North Lagoon Drive.
● Customer must be 18 to book this tour. Anyone between the ages of 16-22 can drive if they have a Florida Boaters License. Boaters tests can be given prior to departure for $3 (paid upon arrival). Please arrive at least 30 minutes early if you need to take this test.
● Boat may not exceed 6 passengers.
● In order to receive free hotel pick-up, customers must be in the immediate Panama City Beach area and call at least one day prior to schedule. Shuttle service is not guaranteed and subject to availability.
● It is recommended to bring suntan lotion, coolers with food and beverages, sunglasses, towels, snorkeling or fishing gear, and a camera.
● You can obtain a fishing license by calling 888-FISH-FLORIDA (1-800-347-4356)or by visiting a local tackle shops.
● Boating tests consist of 25 multiple test questions. They are not intended to be difficult. A photo ID must be available for each person taking the test.
● If the weather is unfavorable for your rental, another time/date will be scheduled. If another time cannot be reschedule, customer will be given a full refund.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will be subject to a $50 cancellation fee and $5 service fee. If weather or waves are unfavorable, the rental may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period.
Ready to book? Here is what you do...
Click the red booking icons on the bottom or top of this page. Select the date and rental you would like to purchase for your party. If this is the only activity you are purchasing today, proceed to checkout and enter in the required criteria to finish the transaction.
Ask a question and collaborate with other travelers. We monitor these comments daily, but it's faster to email us directly or call us 800-450-7139.
Read what other TripShock! travelers think about the Center Console Fishing Boat Rental Panama City Beach. What they loved, what they liked and what they think could be improved, it's all here to help you make the most of your next trip. Call to reschedule or cancel.
Apr 29th, 2010 11:02am
A good quality boat to take out on the water. We went fishing and then decided to do some dolphin watching. It was a good trip.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review