Search: View Latest Deals
Choctawatchee Bay Private Sailing Excursion
Enjoy the emerald blue water and sugar white sand beaches of Okaloosa Island aboard Minnie, a fully equipped 1996 Hunter 29.5 sloop. Your guide is a qualified USCG licensed captain at the helm with over 40 years of sailing experience.
→ Swim, picnic, cruise or just lay out.
→ Great activity for the entire family.
→ Hands on sailing instruction from the Captain
→ Large cockpit that comfortably accommodates 6 adults.
Booking Details:Once the charter is booked online, call to confirm departure details at least 24 hours prior to arrival. The Captain will determine the closest launch location to meet at. Please bring with you the provided confirmation number (located on the voucher e-mailed to you after online purchase) and a valid drivers license for verification. Charterer must arrive at least 15 min early to receive safety briefing.
The sailing yacht is available for booking year round. Departure times vary depending on the type of trip that is booked. Customers may depart as early as 8am and as late as 6pm. Full day, half day and sunset charters are available. To check availability, please go to the "view pricing" button above.
Duration: 3-8 hours depending on trip selection.
● Safety Equipment
● Experienced Captain
● Hands on Instruction (optional)
● Coolers & Ice
● Water toys
● Gratuities (optional)
● Infant life jackets
● Must be at least 18 with a valid ID to book this activity and sign the charter agreement. Charter agreement will be presented upon arrival.
● Charter can accommodate up to 6 adults.
● Deck or tennis shoes are recommended. No hard soled shoes permitted.
● Glass beverage bottles or containers not permitted.
● Minnie is a non-smoking vessel. Smoking is prohibited both in the cabin and on deck.
● Prices will vary based on how many passengers are on the vessel. Listed prices are based on 1-2 passengers. Please visit our booking calendar by clicking the red button below for total pricing.
● If Infants are chartering, the captain will not have these type of life jackets available. They can be purchased at local department stores.
● Customers are Recommended to bring beach towels, coolers (food & beverage), favorite CD's, sun screen, swim suit, and a cover up should we encounter a rain shower.
● Reschedules permitted if the captain determines weather conditions and/or forecast are not suitable for a safe charter.
● If the passengers are interested in learning how to sail, the Captain offers hands on instruction during the trip for no additional charge.
● There are several water side restaurants that can be accessed during the trip in case the customer would like to make a stop.
Customers may cancel at least 48 hours prior to their arrival date to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 48 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If weather or waves are unfavorable, the tour may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 48 hour cancellation period.
Ready to book? Here is what you do...
Click the red booking icons on the bottom or top of this page. Select the charter you would like to purchase for your party. If this is the only activity you are purchasing today, proceed to checkout and enter in the required criteria to finish the transaction.
Discuss Choctawatchee Bay Private Sailing Excursion!Ask a question and collaborate with other travelers. We monitor these comments daily, but it's faster to email us directly or call us 800-450-7139.
10 reviews of Choctawatchee Bay Private Sailing Excursion
Read what other TripShock! travelers think about the Choctawatchee Bay Private Sailing Excursion. What they loved, what they liked and what they think could be improved, it's all here to help you make the most of your next trip.
1-10 of 10
© 2013 TripShock!
All rights reserved.