Search: View Latest Deals
Destin Banana Boat Rides
How about a ride with your friends or family along the waters of the Emerald Coast in a banana boat? Imagine skimming across the crystal blue waters as you share smiles and make vacation memories. Perfect for families or groups of all ages. Prepare to get wet!
→ Up to 6 guests can ride at once.
→ Photo package available for action shots.
→ An exciting adventure for the entire family.
→ Professional and experienced captain and crew.
→ Licensed and Insured.
Booking Details:Please bring with you the provided confirmation number (located on the voucher e-mailed to you after online purchase) and a valid drivers license for verification. The banana boat is located behind the The Electric Cowboy at 314 Harbor Boulevard, Destin, FL 32541. It is best to call at least 24 hours prior to arrival to confirm departure details.
Banana boat tours are seasonal and available April through September. Departures are offered daily from 9am-7pm. For current availability, please click on the, "Book Now" link above. It is best to book at least one day in advance to avoid sell outs.
Duration: Approx. 45 minutes.
Public parking is available at The Electric Cowboy at 315 Harbor Boulevard, Destin, FL 32541.
● Life Jackets
● Safety Equipment
● Gratuities (optional)
● Photo Package (optional)
● Customer must book at least 3 passengers or pay for 3 in order to depart the docks.
● This trip is not recommended for children under 5 and pregnant women.
● Only 6 guests can ride at once. If more than 6 guests are booked, two different trips will be scheduled.
● Customer must be at least 18 to ride without parental consent.
● All participants must sign a liability waiver.
● Customers cannot ride if over 300lb.
● No alcohol or spray lotion permitted.
● Customer is recommended to bring a towel, camera and suntan lotion.
● Optional photo package includes 50 professional photos that each rider can download for free online.
● The speed of the boat varies based on the customer request.
● If the weather or gulf is unfavorable for boating, the trip will be rescheduled or refunded.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If weather or waves are unfavorable, the tour may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period.
Ready to book? Here is what you do...
Click the red booking icons on the bottom or top of this page. Select the amount of tickets you would like to purchase for your party. If this is the only activity you are purchasing today, proceed to checkout and enter in the required criteria to finish the transaction.
Discuss Destin Banana Boat Rides!Ask a question and collaborate with other travelers. We monitor these comments daily, but it's faster to email us directly or call us 800-450-7139.
12 reviews of Destin Banana Boat Rides
Read what other TripShock! travelers think about the Destin Banana Boat Rides. What they loved, what they liked and what they think could be improved, it's all here to help you make the most of your next trip.
© 2013 TripShock!
All rights reserved.