Destin Harbor Pontoon Rental with SEA Chase Watersports
Cruise the Destin harbor and bay with your very own pontoon boat. Snorkel the jetties, hang out at Crab Island, or just cruise the emerald green waters at your leisure. When booking this rental, receive a complimentary kayak. Every boat is equipped with a AM/FM radio, IPOD auxiliary, swim ladder, canopy and can hold up to 12 passengers.
→ Cruise the emerald green waters at your leisure.
→ Kayak Included for no additional charge.
→ Well kept pontoon boats with 4 stroke 50 HP engines.
→ Fuel is included with the rental.
→ Pet friendly boats available upon request.
Booking Details:Please bring with you the provided confirmation number (located on the voucher e-mailed to you after online purchase) and a valid drivers license for verification. Sea Chase Watersports is located at 314 Harbor Boulevard E, Destin, FL 32541. The rental booth is located behind the large brick building. Please arrive at least 20 minutes early with a valid ID and credit card for incidentals. It is best to confirm your booking at least 24 hours prior to your departure date.
This activity offers 4 and 8 hour rentals daily. Customers must reserve at least one day in advance. Available departure times are 9am and 1pm.
Duration of Activity
● 12 passenger pontoon boat
● Life vests & safety equipment (Children sizes available)
● Operating & safety orientation
● Swim Ladder
● Guide map of waterway
● One Person Kayak
● Coolers & Ice
● Gratuity (optional)
Public parking is available at the location for no additional charge.
● This pontoon rental company PROHIBITS boats from getting near the jetties in the East Pass or the Gulf of Mexico.
● The person who books the pontoon boat must be at LEAST 23 years old, have a valid drivers license & credit card.
● Minimum age to drive the pontoon boat is 18 with a valid Florida Boaters license. Customers that are over 23 with a valid USA drivers license can drive the boat without possessing a Florida Boaters Certificate.
● Glass bottles or items are strictly prohibited on the boat.
● Grills are not allowed on the boats.
● Pet friendly boats are available. Please inquire prior to arrival.
● Boats must be returned no later than 6:00pm during season (3/1-9/3) and 5:00pm in off-season (9/4-2/29).
● Customers are recommended to bring towels, coolers with food & drinks, suntan lotion, water toys, and sunglasses.
● If you have any kids under 6, we have complimentary usage of life jackets for them.
● All boats are furnished with U.S. Coast Guard approved Life jackets for everyone & any other required safety equipment.
● If you don't know the waterways, a representative of the rental company will assist you in where to cruise.
● If the weather is unfavorable for boating, the trip will be rescheduled for another time or day. If the customer demands cannot be met, a refund will be issued for the full amount.
● If there is rain or dangerous conditions while boating, the price will be prorated accordingly.
● Late fees may be assessed for late return of the equipment. Please arrive back on time.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If weather or waves are unfavorable, the rental may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period.
Ask a question and collaborate with other travelers. We monitor these comments daily, but it's faster to contact us directly for immediate answers.
Read what other TripShock! travelers think about the Destin Harbor Pontoon Rental with SEA Chase Watersports. What they loved, what they liked and what they think could be improved, it's all here to help you make the most of your next trip. Reviews are invite only. Please wait 3-5 days after your trip to receive an email invite to make a review.
Norton, Kansas, USA Aug 13 2013 10:39am
A Day at Crab Island!
We rented 2 pontoon boats for a day at Crab Island. It was an awesome day! The people we rented from were very helpful and the boats were great. They were not new like we thought but they got us were we wanted to be and ran great. All in all it was a great experience and we will most definitely rent again!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Murfreesboro, Tennessee, USA Jul 28 2013 08:46pm
Our experience with TripShock was great. The pontoon boat was exactly as described when we got on board. Also liked that we were able to get a paddleboard instead of the kayak that came with the rental. Definitely would use TripShock again.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Louisville, Kentucky, USA Jul 16 2013 06:10am
it was great. the guys were really helpful getting us loaded/unloaded and explaining the mechanics of the boat. crab island wasn't as nice as last year but we still had a great time.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Upper Marlboro, Maryland, USA Jul 11 2013 08:10pm
We really enjoyed our pontoon rental. All of the staff we encountered were nice and helpful. They even let us reschedule without any problems because our original day to go out was a little windy , they completely understood and wanted us to feel comfortable. The pontoon appeared to be fairly new and even came with a complimentary kayak. I will rent from them again and recommend to others.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Nashville, Tennessee, USA Apr 7 2013 08:10am
Pontoon Rental with SEA Chase Watersports
Excellent time, they were very accomodating will go back next time I am in Destin.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Glidden, Iowa, USA Mar 26 2013 11:26am
Pontoon Rental with SEA Chase Watersports
This was one of the easiest things we did on this vacation. It was great to just go and pick out what we wanted to use, eg..boat, pontoon, etc. No supprises when we arrived. Crew was polite and helpful, made us feel we were at home. I would recommend this to everyone who is booking a trip! **As a suggestion bring a cell phone and license as both are required.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Mar 26 2013 12:24pm
Thank you, Schroer family. We consider our customers family so happy to hear you felt you were at home! Also, thanks for the suggestion on bringing DL and cell phone. I'll ask TripShock to add that to the listing. See you next year! Sheri and Chase
PEARL, Mississippi, United States Sep 28 2012 11:24am
We Loved It
Awesome experience!!! Sheri was awesome and the boat was a perfect way to explore the bay. Cant wait to rent agin from S.E.A. ChaseVerified TripShock! Traveler Review
Mar 26 2013 12:26pm
Awe, thanks. Guest like y'all are what make it all worthwhile. See you in a few months, I hope ~ Sheri and Chase
Springville, Alabama, USA Sep 21 2012 11:06am
Destin Harbor Pontoon Rental
Great value and painless reservation. Just booked online, showed up and boat was ready to go. The kids loved the added bonus of kayak that came with the boat rental.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Mokena, Illinois, USA Jul 26 2012 05:06am
We enjoyed our 4 hr trip. One of the things you should do to get a feeling of the bay and Destin area. Seacrest were very nice and we were happy with everything.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Frisco, Texas, USA Jul 19 2012 08:12am
Everything was great. The boat was in very good condition and the staff was friendly and efficient. I had never driven a boat prior to the trip, but the staff did a great job of explaining the basics. The family had a great time at Crab Island and we plan on repeating the experience in our future trips. Thanks,Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
greg Mar 6 2014
greg Mar 6 2014
greg Feb 21 2013