Gulf View Hot Air Balloon Rides
Hot air ballooning over the Gulf Shores - Orange Beach, Alabama area is a wonderful outdoor recreational activity that can be enjoyed by everyone. Gently lift off into an adventure where you'll experience the scenic vistas of the Alabama Gulf Coast from a whole new vantage point! Leave your cares on the ground and marvel at the serenity of being close to the clouds. Float over the country side with virtually no sense of motion and the only noise is the occasional hiss of the burner.
→ Fly with a FFA Licensed Pilot of 20+ years
→ Exceed heights of 1,000+ feet
→ Great for families or couples
→ Panoramic views of the bays, bayous & beaches
→ Take photos and videos for lasting memories
2013-14 Package Specials
Couples Package: Private trip for 2 - $275/person
Family of 4 Special: Private trip for 2 Adults & 2 Children (4-12) - $158/person
Party of 3 Special: Private trip for 3 - $188/person
Party of 4 Special: Private trip for 4 - $169/person
Booking Details:Once the reservation is booked online, the pilot will call within 24 hours to confirm details and answer any questions. On the day of the tour, please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time. Please confirm the departure time at least 24 hours in advance!
Balloon tours are available for departure twice daily - morning and afternoon. Please click the "Book now" button above for availability.
Duration: 2 Hours (~1 hour of flight time)
● ~1 Hour Balloon Adventure
● Champagne Toast
● Gratuities (optional)
● Children under 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
● Customers must be in good physical health to balloon. Weight cannot exceed 550 pounds total.
● Balloon associates will not be liable for any cameras under any circumstances. If customers decide to take them in the balloon when they fly, there is a chance that they could be damaged when they land.
● Casual long pants are highly recommended with a sleeve type shirt. (Short sleeves are fine) Tennis shoes or boots are a must. We provide gloves and drinks.
● Customers will be required to sign a liability waiver before boarding.
● Part of the ballooning experience is participating in the setup, launch and packing up of the balloon. You will be asked to hold certain ropes and help unload the gondola and envelope. The various components of the ballooning system are heavy. We ask if you have any physical problems please advise us when you book your flight.
● The weather plays a big factor on ballooning. If weather or wind is unfavorable for your tour, another day will be scheduled or the customer may receive a full refund minus a $25 fee.
All bookings are final. If the tour is canceled due to weather or maintenance and the customer cannot reschedule, the customer will receive a full refund minus $25.
Ask a question and collaborate with other travelers. We monitor these comments daily, but it's faster to contact us directly for immediate answers.
Read what other TripShock! travelers think about the Gulf View Hot Air Balloon Rides. What they loved, what they liked and what they think could be improved, it's all here to help you make the most of your next trip. Reviews are invite only. Please wait 3-5 days after your trip to receive an email invite to make a review.
NIceville, FL Jul 1 2013 02:15pm
After having had the experience you offered, I have had time to reflect on it. You were correct in having my wife not surprise me with the experience, a trade to allow me to look forward to it ahead of time. Good call. I am, much to my continued surprise actually more excited afterwards after having the experience. Sue and I found it (your excursion) to be the focal point of much of our conversations over the next several days. I very much appreciate the thought you put into our trip such as lowering us near the tree tops to fully appreciate the feel of flying, same with the farmer’s field. As an aside, as an engineer I really appreciate how you masterfully kept the altitude in tight bounds when across the field, especially when one understands the latency between control and reaction. Out of all the excellent things that occurred that day, we really appreciate the time you took for us after the flight and the humble ceremony. These days that kind of attention to detail seems to be found less frequentlyVerified TripShock! Traveler Review
Jun 5 2013 02:17pm
I would like to take this opportunity to once again thank you for helping make me and my wife's first wedding anniversary very special. By agreeing to fly us on your day off without having ever even met us proves that there are still kind and decent people in this world of ever growing bitterness and selfishness. You and your crew were both extremely professional and charming and made the entire experience enjoyable from the very beginning to the very end. I have and will continue to tell all my friends and associates what a joy the excursion was and highly recommend your business and services. The ceremony at the end of the day was quiet interesting and entertaining to say the least. I have to say I never saw that one coming. My wife was trying to remember as much of the history of ballooning story you recited to us as possible. I'm afraid we can't recall it in its entirety as you related it. IF you happen to have it written down or can email it to us so we can put it in our anniversary album we would both be very appreciative.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
greg Mar 9 2014
greg Apr 30 2013
greg Apr 30 2013
greg Apr 30 2013