Parasailing Adventure in Destin
There is nothing like the thrill of parasailing. It is a breath-taking way to see Destin in a whole new light. Imagine looking down and spotting sea turtles or dolphins. Get a bird's eye view of the city and the gulf. It is a memory that you will never forget! Come and see Destin like you never have.
→ Fly at heights exceeding 500 feet.
→ Up to three people can fly at once.
→ Great activity for families and children.
→ 23 years of parasailing experience
→ Served over 100,000 customers.
Booking Details:Once you purchase your tickets online, bring a photo ID to the Destin Harbor location (provided on the booking voucher). We have multiple locations we parasail out of from the Destin Harbor, please refer to the e-voucher for your exact location. Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time. It is best to confirm your departure time at least 24 hours prior.
Parasailing is a seasonal activity that is offered March through November. Daily departures are available from 9am-5pm during most of the season. It is recommended to book early to guarantee desired departure time as they do fill up quickly.
Duration: 1.5 hours
● 10-12 minutes of air time
● Boat cruise of the Destin shore
● Gratuities (optional)
● Customer must be at least 18 years old to parasail unsupervised. Waivers will need to be completed by all participants.
● Children 6-17 may parasail if accompanied by an Adult.
● Pregnant women are not allowed as spectators or parasailers.
● Parasail boat is limited to 12 passengers.
● Family members or friends that elect not to parasail may ride on the boat for $25, but there is a strict max of 2 spectators per family AND spectators may not outnumber the amount of parasailers.
● Customers may get wet so dress appropriately.
● Up to 3 people can fly at once. The total weight must not exceed 450 or be less than 90.
● Customers are launched in the air from the back of the boat using motorized equipment.
● Optional photo packages are available by the crew for a small fee. See details upon arrival.
● Customers are recommended to bring a camera, suntan lotion and small towel.
● If weather or wind is unfavorable for your tour, another day will be scheduled or the customer may receive a full refund.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If the captain calls off the tour due to weather, the tour may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period. No-shows will not be refunded.
Ready to book? Here is what you do...
Click the red booking icons on the bottom or top of this page. Select the amount of tickets you would like to purchase for your party. If this is the only activity you are purchasing today, proceed to checkout and enter in the required criteria to finish the transaction.
Discuss Parasailing Adventure in Destin!Ask a question and collaborate with other travelers. We monitor these comments daily, but it's faster to email us directly or call us 800-450-7139.
129 reviews of Parasailing Adventure in Destin
Read what other travelers think about the Parasailing Adventure in Destin. What they loved, what they liked and what they think could be improved, it's all here to help you make the most of your next trip.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripShock.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
© 2013 TripShock!
All rights reserved.