Waverunner Dolphin Tour @ Crab Island
Come enjoy a unique and upfront experience with wild bottle nose dolphins. Your adventure starts out at the Destin Marina as an experienced guide takes you to the dolphin "hang out". After exploring, the guide will allow you to adventure out as well. You can set the pace of your tour. Make sure to bring a waterproof camera so you can get some good shots of the dolphins!
→ Enjoy a unique and upfront experience with wild dolphins.
→ Guided tour on 3-seater Yamaha VX 1100 waverunners.
→ Great activity for families and children.
→ Adventure and explore the Choctawatchee Bay
Booking Details:Please bring with you the provided confirmation number (located on the voucher e-mailed to you after online purchase) and a valid drivers license for verification. Please call to confirm your requested departure time at least 24 hours prior to arrival. X-treme H20 is located at 7 Calhoun Avenue Destin, FL 32541. It is best to arrive at least 20 minutes early for instruction.
Dolphin tours are available daily March through October. Departure times are typically in early morning at 7:30am and 9:00am. The 7:30am tour is an overflow tour and is available when the 9am is full. Check availability and pricing by clicking the "view pricing" button above. It is best to book at least 2 days in advance to avoid sellouts.
Public parking is available at the Destin Marina which is located at 7 Calhoun Avenue Destin, FL 32541. Limited space is available on high volume days so it is recommended to take one vehicle for your party.
Duration: 90 Minutes.
● 3 Seater Waverunner
● Tour Guide
● Life Vests
● Boaters test (Required if born on or after January 1, 1988)
● Adults born BEFORE January 1, 1988 can operate a jet ski with a valid drivers license without a Florida's Boater License.
● Person signing the contract must be 18, have a valid picture ID, & a VALID credit card for incidentals.
● The 7:30am tour is only available if the 9am is full.
● Those born on or after January 1, 1988 can operate a jet ski, but are required to take a Florida Boaters Test. These tests are available upon arrival for $5. They take approximately 20 minutes to complete. Please arrive early if someone in your party is taking this test.
● Jet ski's are prohibited from entering the Gulf of Mexico.
● Total weight capacity is 450lb. Not valid for three grown adults.
● Jet Ski's MUST be returned at the rental location no later than 6pm regardless of the time of departure.
● It is recommended to bring suntan lotion and a towel.
● Jet ski's have small compartments to hold small valuables such as wallets, watches and jewelery. However, it is best to leave all these items back home or in your vehicle.
● If the weather is unfavorable for this activity, we will attempt to reschedule for another time or day. If we cannot meet customer demands for this, we'll refund the purchase amount.
● If there is rain while you are on the waverunner, the price will be prorated accordingly
● Tour guides are experienced in finding dolphins so there is a very good chance dolphins will be encountered. However, there are no guarantees.
● If you do not bring the Jet ski/waverunner back within the time frame designated, a $25/hour charge will be applied and payable directly to the vendor.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If weather is unfavorable, the session may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period.
Ready to book? Here is what you do...
Click the red booking icons on the bottom or top of this page. Select the tour date you would like to purchase for your party. If this is the only activity you are purchasing today, proceed to checkout and enter in the required criteria to finish the transaction.
Discuss Waverunner Dolphin Tour @ Crab Island!Ask a question and collaborate with other travelers. We monitor these comments daily, but it's faster to email us directly or call us 800-450-7139.
17 reviews of Waverunner Dolphin Tour @ Crab Island
Read what other TripShock! travelers think about the Waverunner Dolphin Tour @ Crab Island. What they loved, what they liked and what they think could be improved, it's all here to help you make the most of your next trip.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripShock.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
No videos yet.
TripShock! DealsReceive exclusive deals & coupon codes every week!
Similar ProductsThe Thriller Dolphin Tour Aboard Aj's SeaQuest (Formerly SeaBlaster)
© 2013 TripShock!
All rights reserved.