Waverunner Dolphin Tour @ Crab Island
Come enjoy a unique and upfront experience with wild bottlenose dolphins. Your adventure starts out at the Destin Marina as an experienced guide takes you to the dolphin "hang out". After exploring, the guide will allow you to adventure out as well. You can set the pace of your tour. Make sure to bring a waterproof camera so you can get some good shots of the dolphins!
→ Enjoy a unique and upfront experience with wild dolphins.
→ Guided tour on 3-seater Yamaha VX 1100 waverunners.
→ Great activity for families and children.
→ Adventure and explore the Choctawatchee Bay
→ 1 hour tour & 30 min. of Free Time!
Booking Details:Please bring with you the provided confirmation number (located on the voucher e-mailed to you after online purchase) and a valid drivers license for verification. Please call to confirm your requested departure time at least 24 hours prior to arrival. X-treme H20 is located at 7 Calhoun Avenue Destin, FL 32541. It is best to arrive at least 30-45min early minutes early for instruction.
Dolphin tours are available daily March through October. Departure times are typically in early morning. Check availability and pricing by clicking the "view pricing" button above. It is best to book at least 2 days in advance to avoid sellouts.
Public parking is available at the Destin Marina which is located at 7 Calhoun Avenue Destin, FL 32541. Limited space is available on high volume days so it is recommended to take one vehicle for your party.
Duration: 1.5 Hrs.
● 3 Seater Waverunner
● Tour Guide
● Life Vests
● Boaters test (Available On-site)
● Adults born BEFORE January 1, 1988 can operate a jet ski with a valid drivers license without a Florida's Boater License.
● Person signing the contract must be 18, have a valid picture ID, & a VALID credit card for incidentals.
● The 7:30am tour is only available if the 9am is full.
● Those born on or after January 1, 1988 can operate a jet ski, but are required to take a Florida Boaters Test. These tests are available upon arrival for $5. They take approximately 20 minutes to complete. Please arrive early if someone in your party is taking this test.
● Jet ski's are prohibited from entering the Gulf of Mexico.
● Total weight capacity is 450lb. Not valid for three grown adults.
● Jet Ski's MUST be returned at the rental location no later than 6pm regardless of the time of departure.
● It is recommended to bring suntan lotion and a towel.
● Jet ski's have small compartments to hold small valuables such as wallets, watches and jewelry. However, it is best to leave all these items back home or in your vehicle.
● If the weather is unfavorable for this activity, we will attempt to reschedule for another time or day. If we cannot meet customer demands for this, we'll refund the purchase amount.
● If there is rain while you are on the waverunner, the price will be prorated accordingly
● Tour guides are experienced in finding dolphins so there is a very good chance dolphins will be encountered. However, there are no guarantees.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date and time to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If weather is unfavorable, the session may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period.
Ask a question and collaborate with other travelers. We monitor these comments daily, but it's faster to contact us directly for immediate answers.
Read what other TripShock! travelers think about the Waverunner Dolphin Tour @ Crab Island. What they loved, what they liked and what they think could be improved, it's all here to help you make the most of your next trip. Reviews are invite only. Please wait 3-5 days after your trip to receive an email invite to make a review.
This was the highlight of our spring break! It was a beautiful, calm morning so we went out in the gulf for a bit - had a blast. We came back in the bay and saw several pods of dolphins near crab island. One pod was playing with us - swimming under the wave runners.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Jet Ski Dolphin Tour = FUN!
Our group of ten had a blast! We rented four jet skis (3 on 2 jet skis and 2 on 2 jet skies). We had no experience and the intructions we received was excellent. I will definitely plan on doing this again!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Jet skiing Dolphin tour
We had the most incredible time jet skiing and seeing dolphins! We saw at least 30! The crew at Extreme H2O Sports are wonderful. Our guide found dolphins as soon as we went under the bridge. We had a blast riding around in the Gulf! We will definately go again! Thank you for an awesome time!!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
This is the second year in a row that I booked things to do on our vacation through trip shock. Everything was always ready and waiting when we got there. Highly recommend trip shock.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
very friendly staff, the weather was not great so no dolphins but it was fun - again weather was bad so the seas were very rough and we could not go out past jetty's - the staff was very safety aware but not overboard where it ruined the fun - high recommend doing itVerified TripShock! Traveler Review
Waverunner dolphine tour
This was an excellent experience and the only way to experience Dolphines. We say many Dolphines up close and was able to have fun on the waverunner.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Wave Runner Dolphin Tour
Very much enjoyed the wave runner tour. We saw 8 dolphins and one swam and played around our wave runner and then swam under it. The water is beautiful!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
awesome! we went out for the dolphin jetski tour and loved it so much, we came back later in the week to go out on our own! great service, friendly, knowledgeable personnel, well-maintained equipment. highly recommend!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
This was great! We took our kiddos out 7 and 11. They loved it. It definitely beats the dolphin boat ride we did last year. It was my first time on a wave runner so it took me a minute to go the hang of it but after I did I loved it! The guys were great and we saw plenty of dolphins and lots of free time.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Waverunner Dolphin Tour...a blast!!
We had a really great time on the waverunner! We saw about 5 dolphins; most of them were within 20 feef of our waverunner. The last 30 minutes was super...we got to take the waverunner out without the guide and "let loose". I highly recommend this excursion for adults and older children.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Global Administrator Apr 25 2011
Global Administrator Apr 19 2010
Global Administrator Apr 19 2010