4 Hour Islamorada Sandbar Tour
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-6PM CST
Come experience the perfect way to spend a day in beautiful Islamorada on this 4 Hour Sandbar Tour. Your destination is only a mile from shore in warm, crystalline tropical waters that are only ankle to waist-deep. Customize your sandbar experience with a kayak, SUP, or float and make your tour a hit with the whole family. Book this private sandbar experience and even add a snorkeling adventure through the stunning reefs of Islamorada for a perfect day in the Sunshine State.
- Scenic boat ride and customizable Islamorada Sandbar experience
- Kid toys, kayak, SUP, and floats all included in this 4 hour day of fun
- High probability of seeing turtles, fish, and more
- Bring your own lunch, snacks, and drinks
Duration: 4 Hours
- Ice chest with ice, bottled water, and soda
- Floats, noodles, water toys, kayaks, SUPs
- Snorkel gear & fins (private tours only)
- Licensed captain
- Life jackets
- Bring your own food & lunch or contact vendor after booking to arrange for sandwiches (extra charge if vendor provides)
- Weather appropriate attire
- Sunscreen (non aerosol)
- Cash for gratuity
- Bathing suit
- Although you are in shallow water, please keep in mind this is physical activity and you must be able to swim to get in the water or you will be required to wear a life vest at all times. Also you must be able to climb boat ladder.
- Tours start at your scheduled time. Should you arrive more than 10 minutes late, that is considered a No-Show and you will be charged the full amount.
- Private tours have snorkel option before arrival to sandbar (sea conditions permitting).
- The boat is U.S. Coast Guard approved for up to 6 passengers.
- Must be comfortable snorkeling in 10 to 20 feet of water.
- No strollers or wheelchairs due to the nature of the tour.
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Must be at least 18 to reserve this charter.
- Sorry, no refunds due to seasickness.
- There are no restrooms aboard boat.
- Service animals are not permitted.
- Not handicap accessible.
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes before your scheduled time.
- You will be cruising on a 23 foot Carolina Skiff Ultra elite.
- Please remember it’s a boat, so pack light.
- Minimum for this tour to depart is 2 guests.
- Maximum for this tour is 6 guests.
- Tours run rain or shine.
- Free parking on site.
Customers may cancel at least 48 hours prior to their arrival date and time to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 48 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. You will go rain or shine. Should the captain cancel due to unsafe weather/sea/boat conditions, he or she will attempt to reschedule for a later date or time, or a full refund will be issued. Please keep in contact via email or phone on rainy days for tour updates. No-shows will not be refunded. Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled activity time. Tours start at your scheduled time. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 48 hour cancellation period.
80001 Overseas Hwy, Islamorada, FL 33036, USA
4 Hour Islamorada Sandbar Tour
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews