Gulf Coast Gator Ranch & Tours
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-7PM CST
Take a thrilling adventure through lush wetlands on an airboat swamp ride at the Gulf Coast Gator Ranch. Hold onto your hat for a high-speed journey through the bayou, alive with alligators, turtles, and so much more! Enjoy educational stops as you learn about this unique ecosystem while appreciating the sights and sounds of the swamp. Dedicated to alligator conservation efforts, you'll be able to see and interact with newborn alligators and feed some, as large as 14 feet, at the unique boardwalk alligator farm! Book today!
- Airboat Swamp Ride & Alligator Farm Experience in Moss Point, Mississippi
- Learn about the swamp, take photos of wildlife, & see the area's biggest gators
- Includes full day pass to gator farm, the only one of its kind in Mississippi
- Thrilling 30 minute airboat ride with narration
- Unique opportunity to not only see alligators, but hold them too
Duration: 30 Min.
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Airboat Swamp Ride & Alligator Farm Experience
- Life Vest (all standard sizes)
- Full day pass to gator ranch
- Ear protection
- Weather appropriate attire
- In an effort to provide the most accurate information regarding all COVID-19 measures, policies, restrictions, and requirements, please refer to the most up to date CDC guidelines prior to your activity/trip date.
- Ticketing is per person. Guests 10 years old and older are considered adults and ages 4-9 are considered small children. You must book age appropriate tickets for your group.
- Expectant mothers or people with serious or debilitating neck or back problems are not permitted on the airboat.
- Please know that passengers will need to be able to sit in the airboat bench-style seats.
- Gator Ranch is handicap accessible, however, the airboat is not handicap accessible.
- There is a minimum of 2 passengers required for the airboat to depart.
- Same-day reservations MUST call the ticket booth to confirm a time.
- Boat capacity is 10-15 people depending on combined weight.
- Guests must be at least 4 years old to participate.
- The first tour typically starts around 9:00 AM and runs on the hour the last tour at 3:00 PM Monday-Saturday. On Sundays, the first tour typically starts at 12:00 PM and the last tour is at 3:00 PM. Times are subject to change.
- If weather is deemed by the vendor as unfavorable for this activity, your reservation may be altered, modified, rescheduled, or refunded, at vendor discretion.
- The airboat ride lasts 30 minutes but you can stay on-site as long as you like.
- Vendor uses a 24-foot aluminum airboat powered by a 454 big block Chevy.
- Gift shop on-site sells snacks and beverages.
- There is free parking available on-site.
- Certified service animals are permitted.
- Restrooms are available on-site.
- Gratuities are not included.
Ticketing is per person. Guests 10 years old and older are considered adults and Ages 4-9 are considered small children. You must book age appropriate tickets for your group. No one under 4 years old is permitted on the airboat.
10300 US-90, Moss Point, MS 39562, USA
Gulf Coast Gator Ranch & Tours
Don’t know what to get them?NO PROBLEM!
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews