Please bring with you the provided confirmation number (located on the voucher e-mailed to you after online purchase) and a valid drivers license for verification at the ticket booth located at 1318 Miracle Strip Pkwy SE Okaloosa Island behind Fudpuckers Resturant. Please arrive at least 45 minutes early for check-in and face painting.
Cruise departs during the spring and summer seasons. Please check the booking calendar for schedule and departure times by clicking the "book now" button above. Cruises will typically depart in the late morning and afternoon. We recommend to call and verify the time prior to arrival.
Duration: 1.5 Hrs
Public parking is available at Fudpuckers restaurant located at 1318 Miracle Strip Pkwy SE, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548
● 1.5 Hr. tour
● Gratuities (optional)
● Pirate Swords & Costumes (optional)
● Face painting (optional)
● The boat requires a minimum of 15 paying passengers to depart.
● Children under 18 MUST be accompanied by an adult at all times.
● Large parties over 15 are asked to make reservations at least 24 hours prior to departure.
● Glass bottles are not allowed on the boat.
● Customers are asked to bring a camera, suntan lotion and sun glasses.
● Food and drinks are allowed, but only what you can carry.
● This boat is not wheelchair accessible.
● The tour boat has a maximum capacity of 49 passengers.
● If weather or wind is unfavorable for your tour, another day will be scheduled or the customer may receive a full refund.
Customers may cancel 24 hours prior to their arrival date and time to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If weather is unfavorable, the tour may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period.