Beach Bonfire with Chairs from La Dolce Vita
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-6PM CST
Ready for an experience you'll never forget? La Dolce Vita now offers full-service beach bonfires in Miramar Beach and South Walton! Bonfire Packages includes all the labor, fire pit, firewood, up to 20 chairs, S'mores supplies, and even a stereo! Book your bonfire now and get ready to spend an amazing night on the beach!
- Great way to enjoy our beautiful beaches after the sun goes down
- Different packages to choose from
- Can be done at any public beach access in Walton County
- All supplies provided for fire and an attendant to set it all up
- Fun for the whole family
Duration: 2-3 Hrs.
- 2 Hour Bonfire Package: Fire bowl, wood, 5 chairs, S'mores, bonfire permit and attendant to set up and tend fire.
- 2 Hour Delux Bonfire Package: Fire bowl, wood, 10 chairs, 1 table, S'mores, Bluetooth speaker, tiki torches, bonfire permit and attendant to set up and tend fire.
- 3 Hour Bonfire Package: Fire bowl, wood, 20 chairs, 2 tables, S'mores, Bluetooth speaker, Tiki Torches, Bonfire Permit & Attendant to set up and tend fire.
- Firewood pit
- Bonfire permit
- Chairs - Quantity depends on the package
- 18-20% Gratuity for attendant (optional)
- Bring your favorite drinks or cocktails. No glass allowed.
- Bonfires must end by 10:30pm.
- Must book at least 1 weekday before you wish to have your bonfire so we are able to obtain a permit, if enough notice is not given it is possible the requested date or location will not be available. There is a limit of how many permits the SWFD allows for each location on any given day.
- Bonfires are not permitted in Rosemary Beach however you are able to do a bonfire at the nearby Winston Lane beach access.
- Permits are non-refundable but transferable if notified by 3:00pm Monday-Friday. To transfer a weekend permit, we must be notified by Friday at 3:00pm.
- Bonfires start just before sunset, the vendor will contact you to set up a time based on when the sun will set on the date you have requested.
- Any request to start later in the evening is subject to an additional fee and you must call to book.
- Person signing the contract must be at least 18.
- Bonfires are unavailable on New Years Eve and New Years Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
- Groups of 30 or more people require special permitting and will need to contact the groups department for pricing and booking at 850-424-5125.
- Select packages include chairs, tables, and more, an attendant is provided to set up and take down everything included.
- If weather causes the bonfire company to call off the customer may reschedule within 7 days of the original date at the vendor's discretion and a new permit will be issued at the customer's expense. Should the reservation not be able to be rescheduled the customer may cancel and receive a refund less the permit fee.
- Bonfire location will depend on where you are staying. Please provide an address of where you are staying. Public beach access is available so you do not have to be staying directly on the beach to enjoy a beach bonfire. The bonfires must be done at a public access unless you are the homeowner of the beach house you want to have the fire in front of. If you are a beach house homeowner, please call our reservation line at 850-424-5125 to make your reservation as you will need to apply for the bonfire permit yourself. The permit fee will be subtracted from the bonfire cost listed.
- Bonfires are available every day, but must be booked everyday before 3:00pm. For weekend bonfires, we must know by Friday at 3:00pm. Permit offices close at 3:00pm and are not open Saturday or Sunday.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date and time to receive a full refund less the $55 permit amount and a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel or book after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. Permits are non-refundable but transferable if notified by 3:00pm Monday-Friday. To transfer a weekend permit, we must be notified by Friday at 3:00pm. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period. If weather causes the bonfire company to call off the customer may reschedule within 7 days of the original date at the vendor's discretion and a new permit will be issued at the customer's expense. Should the reservation not be able to be rescheduled the customer may cancel and receive a refund minus the permit fee of $55. Groups of 30 or more people require special permitting and will need to contact the groups department for pricing and booking at 850-424-5125. Reservations booked less than 72 hours prior to arrival are not guaranteed until confirmed by the vendor. Permits are required and there is a limit of how many the South Walton Fire Department allows for each location on any given day which will determine if a last minute booking can be confirmed for a specified date/location. BEACH BONFIRES MUST BE DONE AT A PUBLIC ACCESS UNLESS YOU ARE THE HOMEOWNER OF THE BEACH HOUSE YOU WANT TO HAVE THE FIRE IN FRONT OF.
556 Seascape Dr, Miramar Beach, FL 32550, USA
Beach Bonfire with Chairs from La Dolce Vita
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews