Biloxi Bay Pontoon Boat Rental
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-7PM CST
Climb aboard for a fantastic day cruising the water of Biloxi Bay with this Pontoon Boat Rental. The perfect way to spend some quality time outdoors with your family and friends is cruising on the water aboard a sleek and stylish pontoon boat. Ideal for any occasion and you will have everything you need to maximize your vacation exploring Biloxi’s picturesque coastlines. Witness marine life like dolphins, schools of fish, and all sorts of sea birds as you anchor down to enjoy the scenery. If you are looking for a day filled with relaxation and fun, book your Biloxi Bay Pontoon Boat Rental today!
- Half Day or Full Day Pontoon Boat Rental for up to 11 passengers in Biloxi, Mississippi
- Luxury 24-foot pontoon rental that offers comfort, style, sound system, & retractable sun cover
- Pontoons are easy to navigate for an easy cruise to nearby hotspots
- Spend a few hours on the water chilling & relaxing
- Fun activity for everyone of all ages
Duration: 4 - 8 Hrs.
- Biloxi Bay Pontoon Boat Rental (4 Hour/Half Day OR 8 Hour/Full Day)
- Life vests for adults & children
- Expert instruction
- Stereo & speakers
- Fuel (1 tank of gas)
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Flip flops or sandals
- Food & drinks
- In an effort to provide the most accurate information regarding all COVID-19 measures, policies, restrictions, and requirements, please reach out to the provider prior to your activity/trip date.
- Those born on or after June 30, 1980 can operate a pontoon boat but are required to take a Mississippi Boaters Test. These tests are available upon arrival for $8.99 (subject to change). They take approximately 20 minutes to complete. Please arrive 1 hour early if someone in your party is taking this test.
- If you do not bring the boat back within the time frame designated, a $100 per hour charge will be applied and payable directly to the vendor.
- The person signing the contract must be 18 years old or older, have a valid picture ID, & a VALID credit card for incidentals.
- Adults born BEFORE June 30, 1980 can operate a pontoon boat with a valid drivers license without a Mississippi's Boater License.
- Half-day bookings must depart and arrive on time as there are other bookings using the same boat on the same day.
- Smartphones or other devices are required to access the QR code to take the boaters test.
- Due to parking constraints, there is a limit of 2 vehicles per party.
- Pontoon boats can hold a maximum of 11 people or 1700 lbs.
- Towing anything from the pontoon is not permitted.
- Boats cannot be used as a shuttle.
- Grills are not allowed.
- If weather is deemed by the vendor as unfavorable for this activity, your reservation may be altered, modified, rescheduled, or refunded, at vendor discretion.
- Boats have compartments to hold small valuables such as wallets, watches, and jewelry. However, it is best to leave all these items back home or in your vehicle.
- You will be cruising on 2016 or newer 24-foot Bentley Pontoon with premium sound system, USB power outlets, and 50HP engine.
- Pets and certified service animals are permitted.
- A licensed captain is available, upon request.
- Pontoon rental is handicap accessible.
- Free parking is available on-site.
- Gratuities are not included.
679 Beach Blvd, Biloxi, MS 39530, USA
Biloxi Bay Pontoon Boat Rental
Don’t know what to get them?NO PROBLEM!
Brand new to TripShock