Bioluminescence Kayak Tour
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-7PM CST
Imagine ending your day with a truly magical experience. This Bioluminescence Kayak Tour offers one of nature's wonders right before you as you are guided to see the magic of bioluminescence. Travel through the Indian River Lagoon and witness the water glowing around you with the energy of marine plankton called dinoflagellate. See billions of these little guys together, in their glory, emitting flashes of light. Be a part of this underwater fireworks show that you will never forget. Don't miss this once in a lifetime opportunity. Don't wait, book your Bioluminescence Kayak Tour now!
- Bioluminescence Kayak Tour in Melbourne, Florida
- Relax & paddle the Indian River Lagoon
- Witness the water glow & light up from billions of dinoflagellate
- Create unique, life-long memories with friends & family
- Any skill level is welcome
- Great tour for ages 8+
Duration: 2 - 2.5 Hrs.
- Bioluminescence Kayak Tour
- Kayak and paddles
- Life Jackets
- Tour guide
- Weather appropriate attire
- Bug repellant
- In an effort to provide the most accurate information regarding all COVID-19 measures, policies, restrictions, and requirements, please reach out to the provider prior to your activity/trip date.
- All guests are required to sign a waiver. Minors will need to have a parent or guardian sign a waiver for them.
- No drugs, weapons, or alcohol of any kind are permitted.
- Children under 8 years old are not permitted on tour.
- The tour has a maximum capacity of 12 guests.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Trip is not handicapped accessible.
- Vendors launch sites are based on their discretion and where the best and brightest bioluminescence are. They will notify you to the specific location and its facilities once you book.
- If weather is deemed by the vendor as unfavorable for this activity, your reservation may be altered, modified, rescheduled, or refunded, at vendor discretion.
- You will paddle about 2 miles roundtrip. Expect to be out for about 2.5-3 hours.
- You will be paddling on flat water in the Indian River Lagoon.
- This tour runs from mid/late May through mid/late September.
- This activity is suitable for all skill levels.
- Free parking is available on-site.
- Vendor has 12 sit-on-top kayaks.
All guests are required to sign a waiver. Minors under the age of 18 years old will need to have a parent or guardian sign a waiver for them.
Melbourne, FL, USA
Bioluminescence Kayak Tour
Don’t know what to get them?NO PROBLEM!
Brand new to TripShock