Brooklyn Bridge Bike Tour
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-6PM CST
Experience the awe-inspiring majesty of the first steel-wire suspension bridge ever built in the United States with a bike tour of the Brooklyn Bridge. Enjoy stunning views of this civil engineering masterpiece and historic landmark as you pedal past its soaring towers and massive suspension cables over the mighty East River. Take in the neo-Gothic design of this iconic bridge as you journey safely along the designated cycling promenade that connects Manhattan to Brooklyn. Learn fascinating facts about a marvel of construction while capturing great views and getting excellent exercise on a bike tour of the Brooklyn Bridge today!
- Bike rental and guided sightseeing tour of the iconic Brooklyn Bridge
- Tour includes historical sights in Manhattan and Brooklyn with narration
- Learn the rich history of the bridge and surrounding area
- Cycle the Brooklyn Bridge with a seasoned guide in a safe, group environment
Duration: 2 Hrs.
- Bike lock
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather appropriate attire
- Children ages 3-12 must be at least 100lbs (45kg).
- All riders must ride their own individual bicycle.
- Service dogs not allowed.
- Expectant mothers are not allowed to participate on bike tours.
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to participate on tour and will not be issued a refund.
- Each member of your party will be required to complete and sign a liability waiver form. Minors under the age of 18 will need a parent or guardian to complete their paperwork.
- Maximum for tour is 15 guests.
- Not handicap accessible.
- This is a bicycle tour, so anyone who participates should be fairly confident riding a bike.
- Street parking available for a fee.
- The tour is held rain or shine.
- Gratuities not included.
- Tour will contain intermediate cycling.
- Smaller sized mountain bikes for those children able to ride on their own.
- Stops available to rest your legs, for restroom breaks and to purchase snacks on your own.
- Trek, Giant, and LIV bicycles (many varieties).
Customers may cancel at least 48 hours prior to their arrival date and time to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 48 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If the tour is canceled by the vendor, the experience may be rescheduled by the vendor for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 48 hour cancellation period.
145 Nassau St, New York, NY 10038, USA
Brooklyn Bridge Bike Tour
Brand new to TripShock