Caribe Cruise Dolphin Tours Orange Beach
Dolphin Tours - The Caribe Cruiser is a covered pontoon boat that comfortably seats 40 people. It has bathrooms and bottled water for your convenience. Our dolphin cruise is an hour and a half long and we guarantee dolphin sightings.
→ Covered pontoon boat offers shade from the sun
→ Friendly and experienced captain and crew
→ Guaranteed dolphin sightings
→ Great for families and young children
→ Scenic bay views
→ Comfortable seating
Booking Details:The Caribe Cruiser operates dolphin cruises at 10am, noon, 2pm, and 5pm.
Duration: 75-90 min.
Parking: Parking is available on site. There is no additional fee to park on the day of your trip.
● Complimentary bottled water
● Comfortable seats with tables
● Food and Drink (other than water)
● Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult
● Trips must receive at least 12 participants to depart for dolphin cruise. if not, the trip will be rescheduled or the customer will be refunded
● Customer is allowed to bring food and drink on the boat, including adult beverages. These things can also be purchased at the Dock Store.
● Most trips will have a maximum of 40 people which still allows for comfortable seating.
● The boat has bathroom facilities on it.
● Please inform us how many children you have that are under 8 to ensure that we have enough children life vests available.
● This trip will not go into the Gulf of Mexico. This is a bay trip that includes plenty of dolphin!
● Handicap services are available, please call us when the reservation is booked for proper assistance. In some cases, we are able to accommodate handicap customers.
● If we experience inclement weather, the trip will be rescheduled or refunded. Please arrive 20 minutes prior to departure time to allow for adequate time to check in and get to the boat.
Customers may cancel at least 48 hours prior to their arrival date and time to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 48 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If the weather is unfavorable for boating, the trip will be rescheduled for another time/day or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 48 hour cancellation period.
Read what other TripShock! travelers think about the Caribe Cruise Dolphin Tours Orange Beach. What they loved, what they liked and what they think could be improved, it's all here to help you make the most of your next trip. Only TripShock! customers may leave reviews. Please login to your reservation to post your review.
Memphis, Tennessee, USA
Nov 25 2016 07:56am
We had a blast! We saw Dolphins at every side of the boat. Dillian and the Captain were so personable...... We did a Dolphin Cruise in 2015. I will say this one was the Best!! Can't wait to go in 2018. Thank you!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Nov 26 2016 01:29pm
Awesome! Captain Don and Dylan were so happy to see your review! We are looking forward to seeing you in 2018!!!
Houston, Texas, USA
Nov 14 2016 10:25am
Great cruise! We saw so many dolphins! The staff was very friendlyVerified TripShock! Traveler Review
Nov 26 2016 01:27pm
Awesome! We are so happy you had a great time and hope you visit with us again!
Port St Lucie, FL
Nov 12 2016 01:18pm
Captain Don guaranteed we would see dolphin and within the first five minutes from leaving the dock we did indeed see lots of dolphin! This was a great dolphin cruise for the value. I would highly recommend it.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Nov 26 2016 01:26pm
Captain Don is great at what he does! Thank you for reviewing your trip! We hope you visit with us again soon!
Saint Augustine, Florida, USA
Nov 8 2016 08:13am
Had a great time, saw many dolphins.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Nov 26 2016 01:25pm
Thanks for the great review! Hope to see you again soon.
Plainfield, IN USA
Oct 18 2016 03:44pm
We really enjoyed our tour. It was nice and simple. Great price and he knew right where to take us to see dolphins. They even rescued a box turtle out to the bay, which didn't belong in salt water! We noticed other tours that had guides at the loud speaker, etc and we were so glad to be on the Caribe tour!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Nov 26 2016 01:24pm
You will be glad to know the box turtle was returned to fresh water and his doing well!! Thank you so much for you great review. We hope you join us again for another cruise! You never know what you will see next ;)
Lebanon, Tennessee, USA
Oct 17 2016 10:19pm
The best dolphin cruise so far. We went to several spots and saw lots of dolphins. The captain made sure everyone was able to see.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Nov 26 2016 01:23pm
Great! We are so happy you all had a great time!! Hope you come for another cruise soon!!
Jonesborogh, Tennessee, USA
Oct 11 2016 04:36pm
Great trip! Worth every penny!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Nov 26 2016 01:21pm
Thank you for your awesome review! Hope you will return for another cruise soon!
daphne, Alabama, USA
Sep 27 2016 06:37am
This dolphin ride was great experience! The captain was very good with the boat and knew where he was going! So considerate to the guests and determined to find the Dolphins for us! Great trip! Would do it again!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Nov 26 2016 01:21pm
Thank you so much for your great review! Captain Don was ecstatic to see your review! We hope you will join us again for another cruise!