Carillon Beach Resort Inn
Situated between two hot vacation destinations (Destin and Panama City Beach) and ranked #1 on TripAdvisor! Carillon Beach Resort Inn is an exclusive boutique condo-hotel located on the pristine white beaches and emerald waters of Florida's Gulf Coast. The large suite offers a separate king bedroom, a living room (with fold out queen sofa bed) overlooking the lake, grounds and gulf. The kitchen has granite counter tops and stainless appliances equipped with a full sized fridge with freezer/ice maker, 2-burner electric range, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, dishwasher, pots/pans/plates, etc and has bar seating for four. Relax on your private balcony with morning coffee and enjoy peaceful, serene views both of the lake and the shore. Spend evenings in the hot tub unwinding before or after dinner.
● Front desk open 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
● Business Center w/ Printer
● FREE High-Speed Internet in Lobby
● Air-conditioned public areas
● Coffee and Tea in lobby
● Outdoor Pools
● Fitness Center with Cardio Equipment
● Outdoor Hot tubs
● Balcony Suites(Select Room Types)
● Great for all travelers
● Television in lobby
● Full Housekeeping Service Available (additional charge)
● Laundry facilities
● Free Parking (fee for boat trailer parking)
● Air conditioning
● Cable television service
● Two flat screen TV's
● Blackout drapes/curtains
● Climate control
● Clock radio
● Bedroom has 2 closets/1 dresser
● Direct-dial phone
● Electronic/magnetic keys
● Extra towels/bedding
● Free local calls
● Hair dryer
● Beach towels provided
● Iron/ironing board
● Premium television channel(s)
● Private bathroom
● Full size refrigerator
● Shower/tub combination
● Smoking not permitted
● Voice mail
● Wake-up calls
● Queen sofa bed
Hotel Policies & FeesThe following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
● There is a 14% resort fee charged at the time of booking that covers the use of all amenities at the resort.
● Pet friendly rooms are available on 1st floor only, but only by request. There is no guarantee and $75+tax fee will apply at the time of booking. Please advise of pet during the booking process (special notes/requests).
● Must be 21 to rent the room. Anyone in the room under 25 between the dates of 3/1-3/31 requires a $200 cash deposit per person that will be refunded after checkout and room inspection.
Customers may cancel at least 48 hours prior to their arrival date to receive a full refund minus a $10 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 48 hour period will forfeit 1 nights room and tax plus a $10 service fee. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 48 hour cancellation period.
● Photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
● Guest and all occupants must be 21+ to rent without an adult present.
● Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
● Check-in time starts at 4 PM
● Check-out time is 11 AM
Read what other TripShock! travelers think about the Carillon Beach Resort Inn. What they loved, what they liked and what they think could be improved, it's all here to help you make the most of your next trip. Reviews are invite only. Please wait 3-5 days after your trip to receive an email invite to make a review.
SANFORD, Florida, USA
Oct 30 2015 11:46am
Although the room was nice and clean I would not call this a resort. No wireless internet service in the rooms in 2015 is a bit of a joke and very little cell service. The beach pool was closed so I did not get to visit that pool. To get to beach you need a ride in there golf cart that they provide.I think they have a long way to go before they can call themselves a resort. It's a efficiency room with a very thin pullout bed that I would not recommend for anybody.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Midland, Georgia, USA
Aug 29 2015 10:26am
Very nice inn. Carpet needs replacing.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Cape Girardeau, Missouri, USA
Aug 25 2015 04:13am
By far one of our favorite hotels ! The staff was excellent, the hotel was beautiful, we loved the pools, the playground was perfect for our daughter and basketball court was great for my husband ! Easy walk to the beach ! It was paradise we will for sure be taking an annual trip their every year !Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Tampa, Florida, USA
Aug 17 2015 08:37pm
We loved everything about our stay at the Carillon Beach Resort Inn. ... read moreVerified TripShock! Traveler Review
Jul 4 2014 10:29pm
Family of 4 enjoyed the Carillon. It's on the West end of town where the traffic isn't as heavy. Nice private beach and rooms were clean and put together. Close to scenic 30a, which was a plus. Will stay here again!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Jul 11 2014 03:29pm
Thank you so much for the kind review! All of here at the Carillon enjoy making sure everyone has a wonderful while on vacation - Again thank you for the kind words and look forward to having you again! The Carillon Bch Resort Inn Staff