Central Park Bike Tours
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-6PM CST
Pedal through a slice of American history chock-full of wooded wonderlands, sweeping meadows, and scenic vistas on this fun and relaxing Central Park Bike Tour. Experience the vivid hues, rich history, and notable landmark sights as you cycle through the park's meandering trails for a 2-hour bike tour. View all the top highlights of the park, snap a wealth of photographs, and learn a wealth of information as a seasoned tour guide leads the way. Venture through Central Park today and experience the majesty of America's first large-scale landscaped park!
- Guided bike tour and rental through New York's iconic Central Park
- Visit notable sights like the Belvedere Castle, Great Lawn, and much more
- Fall is a perfect time to experience the changing foliage in the park
- Tour Central Park with a seasoned guide in a safe, group environment
Duration: 2 Hrs.
- Bike lock
- Map of Central Park
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather appropriate attire
- Children ages 3-12 must be at least 100lbs (45kg).
- All riders must ride their own individual bicycle.
- Service dogs not allowed.
- Expectant mothers and children under 3 are not allowed to participate on bike tours.
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to participate on tour and will not be issued a refund.
- Each member of your party will be required to complete and sign a liability waiver form. Minors under the age of 18 will need a parent or guardian to complete their paperwork.
- Maximum for tour is 15 guests.
- Not handicap accessible.
- This is a bicycle tour, so anyone who participates should be fairly confident riding a bike.
- Street parking available for a fee.
- The tour is held rain or shine.
- Gratuities not included.
- Tour will contain intermediate cycling.
- Smaller sized mountain bikes for those children able to ride on their own.
- Stops available to rest your legs, for restroom breaks and to purchase snacks on your own.
- Trek, Giant, and LIV bicycles (many varieties).
Customers may cancel at least 48 hours prior to their arrival date and time to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 48 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If the tour is canceled by the vendor, the experience may be rescheduled by the vendor for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 48 hour cancellation period.
203 W 58th St, New York, NY 10019, USA
Central Park Bike Tours
Brand new to TripShock