Once the tickets are booked online, bring with you the provided confirmation number (located on the voucher e-mailed to you after online purchase) and a valid drivers license for verification.
Trips depart twice daily throughout the year based on availability. Guests will need to arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the departure time to board. Bring the confirmation number/booking ID number to the Charter Boat Backlash at 10 Harbor Blvd Destin, FL 32541.
Duration: 4-24 Hrs
Public parking is available for free at HarborWalk Village.
● Bait & Tackle
● Fishing License
● Fish Cleaning
● Gratuities (20%)
● Food & Drink
● Boat is licensed to carry up to 6 passengers.
● No glass bottles
● Customer is recommended to bring sunglasses, hat, sunscreen, jacket, cooler with snacks & drinks (alcohol allowed), and a camera.
● If you suffer from back or shoulder pain, please consult with a physician before booking as the use of the fishing pole can be strenuous at times.
● The boat will sometimes experience movement and those who are prone to motion sickness are asked to take dramamine or bonine for precaution.
● Handicap services are available, please call us when the reservation is booked for proper assistance. In some cases, we are able to accommodate handicap customers.
● If the weather or waters is unfavorable for fishing, the trip will be rescheduled or refunded. If the trip is cut short due to weather conditions, the trip will be prorated. Any changes based on weather are decided on by the captain.
● Charter Boat Backlash is not responsible for any lost or damaged items. Please keep all electronics in a water tight bag or container until ready to use.
Customer must cancel 14 days prior to the trip time in order to receive a full refund minus a $5 fee. Cancellations received less than 14 days are not eligible to be refunded. If trip is cancelled due to weather or Charter Boat Backlash, the trip will be rescheduled. If the trip cannot be rescheduled, the full amount of the trip will be refunded to the customer. Any changes to the reservation are at the discretion of the charter company and additional charges may apply. No shows will not be refunded. We don't always fish in calm conditions! Please inquire with our staff prior to arrival to verify sea conditions. No refunds will be given once the customer boards the boat.