Cherry Blossom Segway Tour
Don't miss a once-in-a-lifetime chance to see the capital city in full bloom on this captivating Cherry Blossom Segway Tour. There is no better backdrop for the architecturally stunning monuments, memorials, and landmark sites of DC than the blooms of DC's iconic cherry blossoms. Take in the history of these majestic trees as you glide along the Tidal Basin for an up-close experience that will take you to the best sights. Enjoy ample time to appreciate the beautiful scenery while learning the remarkable history of DC's Cherry Blossom Festival on this leisurely segway tour.
- Guided segway tour during the Cherry Blossom Festival
- Enjoy views of the Potomac Waterfront as you learn DC's Cherry Blossom history
- Visit the Jefferson, Lincoln, and FDR Memorials as well as the Japanese Pagoda
- Your trained local guide will ensure you capture the area's best views
Duration: 3 Hours
- Live Guide
- ID & credit card for incidentals
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Sunglasses, hat, sunscreen
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Rain coat or poncho
- Bottled water
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour departure in order to complete the necessary paperwork. Each member of your party will be required to complete and sign a liability waiver form. Minors will need a parent or guardian to complete their paperwork.
- All tour participants must be at least 16 years of age. All minors (anyone under the age of 18) on the tour must be accompanied by an adult.
- Guests must weigh at least 100 pounds (45kg) and not be in excess of 260 pounds(118kg).
- Due to the risk to both mother and child, expectant mothers are not allowed to participate on Segway tours.
- Insurance requires that City Segway Tours maintain a credit card on file (one per party) on the day of the reservation. Please bring your MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Discover with you for this. Your card will not be charged unless there is damage caused to the Segway. Your card information will be deleted immediately upon completion of a damage-free tour.
- Your safety is always the highest priority and you will begin your tour with a thorough orientation of the Segway and its use before departing the office.
- Please note that this tour is offered seasonally during the Cherry Blossom Festival.
- All tours operate rain or shine. Ponchos for sale in office.
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride, and will not be refunded.
- Must drop Segway off 3.5 hours after tour start time.
- No service animals or pets permitted.
- This tour is not handicap accessible.
- Parking is available on-site for a fee.
- Restrooms available along tour.
- Tour minimum is 1 guest.
- Tour max is 8 guests.
All tour participants must be at least 16 years of age. Customers may cancel at least 72 hours prior to their arrival date and time to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 72 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If weather is unfavorable, the tour may be rescheduled by the vendor for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 72 hour cancellation period.
502 23rd St NW, Washington, DC 20037, USA
Cherry Blossom Segway Tour
Brand new to TripShock