Crab Island Pontoon and Jet Ski Combo (12 Passengers)
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-6PM CST
Cruise in style on the famed emerald-green waters of the Choctawhatchee Bay with this Private Pontoon and Jet Ski Combo Package. Experience unforgettable fun in the sun at nearby Crab Island or kick back with family and friends while searching for dolphins, stingrays, and other incredible marine life. Feeling the need for speed? This combo package includes a wave-skipping jet ski capable of transporting up to 2 people at once on a high-octane joy ride. Don't miss your chance to dart around the water for a day of fun! The only thing missing from this package is YOU!
- 20 foot Pontoon boat and Jet Ski rental combo in the beautiful Choctawhatchee Bay
- Visit popular hot spots including the Destin Harbor, Crab Island, and miles of natural beaches
- Search for dolphins, pelicans, and other marine wildlife among the waves
- Includes one tank of fuel for pontoon and jet ski
Duration: 4 - 8 Hrs.
- 2 Seater Jet Ski
- 10 passenger pontoon boat with swim ladder
- 1 tank of fuel for pontoon & jet ski
- Operating & safety orientation
- Life vests & safety equipment (Children's sizes available)
- Iced cooler with snacks and beverages
- Weather appropriate attire
- A $300 pre-authorization is required at the start of the booking. Deposit may be in cash or as a hold on your credit or debit card presented at check-in. The deposit will be returned once an inspection is completed upon the return of the watercraft.
- Renters are responsible for the cost of all damages to the watercraft (including parts and labor, up to the cost of the entire watercraft in the event it is totaled) and lost equipment while it is in their possession.
- Fort Walton Beach Watersports reserves the right to charge the renter for any lost revenue as an outcome of damage to the watercraft.
- For the safety of customers, our equipment, and other people and vessels on the water, Fort Walton Beach Watersports reserves the right to refuse service to anyone under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol, behaving inappropriately, or behaving in a manner we deem to be unsafe.
- The person signing the contract must be 18, have a valid picture ID, & a VALID credit card for incidentals.
- Jet ski operator must be at least 16 years old.
- The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission requires anyone born on or after January 1, 1988, to successfully complete an approved boater safety course in order to legally operate a vessel powered by a motor of 10 horsepower or greater. Vessel operators are required to carry an FWC–issued Boating Safety Education Identification Card and a photo identification card while operating a motorized vessel on Florida waterways. Drivers born before January 1, 1988, may operate a vessel with only their driver's license.
- A Boaters Safety Test is offered on-site for a fee of $3 that allows you to obtain a temporary license, or a permanent license may be obtained online HERE.
- No alcohol may be consumed while operating a vessel of any kind on Florida's waterways.
- Renters must present a valid form of identification when checking in.
- A valid credit card or debit card will be required when checking in.
- Jet skis & pontoons are prohibited from entering the Gulf of Mexico.
- Glass bottles or other glass items are prohibited on the boat.
- Pontoon boats can hold a maximum of 12 people or 1700 lbs.
- STRICT MAXIMUM OF 12 PARTICIPANTS ON PONTOON BOAT.
- Jet skis can hold up to 2 adults or 300 lbs.
- Boats cannot be used as a shuttle.
- Boats have compartments to hold small valuables such as wallets, watches, and jewelry. However, it is best to leave all these items back home or in your vehicle.
- If you do not bring the boat back within the time frame designated, a $100/hour charge will be applied and payable directly to the vendor.
- If there is rain while you are on the boat and you are called back to dock early, the purchase price will be prorated accordingly.
- Boats come equipped with radio and customers are welcome to bring a BlueTooth speaker.
- Vendor uses 2019 Crest Pontoons.
- Smoking and vaping are permitted.
- Service animals are permitted.
- Gratuities not included.
- Handicap accessible.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date and time to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Cancellations inside the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If weather is unfavorable and the vendor calls off the activity, the tour may be rescheduled by the vendor for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued by the vendor. Customer no-shows will not be refunded. Customers may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period. A $300 pre-authorization per pontoon and $200 per jet ski is required at the start of the booking. A $500 pre-authorization per pontoon and $400 per jet ski is required at the start of the booking for July 4th and Aug 1st. Deposit may be in cash or as a hold on your credit or debit card presented at check-in. The deposit will be returned once an inspection is completed upon the return of the watercraft.
322 Miracle Strip Pkwy SW, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548, USA
Crab Island Pontoon and Jet Ski Combo (12 Passengers)
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews