DC Craft Cocktail Tour
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-6PM CST
Did you know that George Washington owned the largest distillery in the country? On this DC Craft Cocktail Tour you'll explore the history of alcohol and how it shaped our nation while sampling the artisan cocktails that have created a craft cocktail revival in the capital city. Journey to sites of historic significance as a local guide highlights the hopping DC cocktail scene, including top bars and an underground speakeasy. You'll hear tales of rum-runners, historical figures, and prohibition while enjoying a drink in our nation's capital on this 2 hour cocktail-themed stroll.
- Unique opportunity to meet, greet, and learn how crafty cocktails are made
- Visit 2 of DC's top cocktail bars and sample some of the artisan creations
- Guided, walking tour of Washington DC’s craft cocktail scene
Duration: 2 Hours
- Local, English-speaking tour guide
- First cocktail
- Light snacks
- Umbrella, raincoat, or poncho
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Comfortable walking shoes
- This tour is 21+ only. You must bring government-issued photo ID as proof of age. Passports and/or driver’s licenses are acceptable.
- Dress should be appropriate for a night out. Please avoid wearing shorts, baseball hats, t-shirts, or flip-flop (thong) sandals.
- Additional food and drink, bottles of spirits, souvenirs and items of a personal nature, tips and gratuities for the guide are not included.
- Not recommended for expectant mothers.
- Tour is not handicap accessible.
- Summers can be hot and humid, autumn can be cool, and winters downright frigid with snow. Dress according to the weather.
- Service animals are permitted with proper paperwork.
- Tour has a maximum of 12 people.
- Tour has no minimum to depart.
- Restrooms available along tour.
- This is not a child-friendly tour.
- Tours run rain or shine.
- Paid parking available.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If weather is unfavorable, the tour may be rescheduled by the vendor for a later date or a full refund will be issued. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period. No-shows will not be refunded.
678 Indiana Ave NW, Washington, DC 20004, USA
DC Craft Cocktail Tour
Brand new to TripShock