Once the tour is booked online, come to the helicopter pad with you e-confirmation and ID - Your printed voucher is NOT required.
Helicopter flights are offered year round on select days from 10am-6pm (seasonal). Check availability for flight times and schedule.
Varies based on trip selection.
● Helicopter Tour
● Noise-reduction headsets
● Gratuities (optional)
● Must be 18 years old to book. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
● In order to keep the helicopter balanced, certain weight restrictions must be in place. Customers must be prepared to be weighed to insure a safe flight. The maximum weight limit is 500lbs and no one person can be over 300lbs.
● Children UNDER 2 are FREE with 2 paying adults. Children 2-5 are half off, but require 2 adult passengers. If you have 1 adult and 1 child you will have to purchase 2 adult tickets
● Only 3 passengers max can go up at a time (Minimum of 2). If there is a large group, you must split the group into multiple flights.
● Passengers are offered noise reduction head sets with a microphone to communicate during the trip.
● Safety and experience is a number one concern and all aircraft are maintained according to the highest FAA standards.
● Pilots are commercially rated and experienced
● There are no guarantees sharks will be seen on the tour.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date and time to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If weather is unfavorable, the trip may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period.
The maximum weight limit is 500lbs and no one person can be over 300lbs, YOU WILL BE WEIGHED TO ENSURE YOU ARE NOT OVER WEIGHT