Destin Parasailing Adventure
There is nothing like the thrill of parasailing. It is a breath-taking way to see Destin in a whole new light. Imagine looking down and spotting sea turtles or dolphins. Get a bird's eye view of the city and the gulf. It is a memory that you will never forget! Come and see Destin like you never have.
→ Fly at heights up to 500 feet.
→ Up to three people can fly at once.
→ Great activity for families and children.
→ 23 years of parasailing experience
→ Served over 100,000 customers.
Booking Details:Once you purchase your tickets online, bring a photo ID to the Destin Harbor location (provided on the booking voucher). Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time. It is best to confirm your departure time at least 24 hours prior.
Parasailing is a seasonal activity that is offered March through November. Daily departures are available from 9am-5pm during most of the season. It is recommended to book early to guarantee desired departure time as they do fill up quickly.
Duration: 1.5 Hrs
● Life jackets
● Gratuities (optional)
● HD photo package w/ SD card ($25)
● Customers must be at least 18 years old to parasail unsupervised. The only exception to this is if a parent or guardian signs the liability waiver for the minor(s) prior to departure, in which minors may parasail without supervision.
● Waivers will need to be completed by all participants - no exceptions.
● Children 6-17 may parasail if accompanied by an Adult. Parents or guardians must be the ones to fill out the waivers.
● Pregnant women or children under 6 are not allowed as spectators or parasailers.
● Parasail boat is limited to 12 passengers.
● Family members or friends that elect not to parasail may ride on the boat for $25, but there is a strict max of 2 spectators per family AND spectators may not outnumber the amount of parasailers. These are available for purchase at the booth upon arrival, based on availability.
● Customers may get wet so dress appropriately.
● Up to 3 people can fly at once. The total weight must not exceed 450lbs or be less than 170lbs.
● Customers are launched in the air from the back of the boat using motorized equipment.
● Optional photo packages are available by the crew for a small fee. See details upon arrival.
● Customers are recommended to bring a camera, suntan lotion and small towel.
● While we are more than happy to accommodate handicap passengers please be aware that there are stairs that you will have to walk in order to get to the boats.
● If weather or wind is unfavorable for your tour, another day will be scheduled or the customer may receive a full refund.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date and time to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If weather is unfavorable, the tour may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period.
Read what other TripShock! travelers think about the Destin Parasailing Adventure. What they loved, what they liked and what they think could be improved, it's all here to help you make the most of your next trip. Only TripShock! customers may leave reviews. Please login to your reservation to post your review.
Memphis, Tennessee, USA
Aug 23 2016 07:42am
Super awesome!!! Booking was easy. Troy and Travis were cool.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania, USA
Aug 22 2016 08:07pm
Absolutely amazing! The crew was wonderful and friendly and the parasailing was amazing!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Houston, Texas, USA
Aug 22 2016 03:26pm
Our parasailing tour was great from beginning to end! We felt safe the entire trip and had a great time! Definitely worth trying if you are visiting Destin!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Austin, Texas, USA
Aug 22 2016 10:35am
Had to start with the ease of being able to book the Destin, Parasailing adventure with TripShock. Had an awesome time at time of sail and had an awesome crew super fun, eager and happy to ensure our safety, and security with peace of mind. The crew Trevor and Trent (aka. Skipper and Gilligan we were booked with Gilligan's to sail) were awesome, friendly engaging, highly communicative as to what to expect on our excursion. They made it highly enjoyable, memorable and overall positive experience for the reoccuring rider and new first timers too.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Montgomery, Texas, USA
Aug 22 2016 04:14am
The girls and I had fun with Capt. Justin and Mate Ty. They explained everything about to take place and then off to sailing we were. The water was clear and the experience was well worth it. I would recommend this excursion to all.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Seabrook, Texas, USA
Aug 21 2016 12:24pm
The crew were two guys who were really fun - blasted 80's music, and made the trip amazing. I was really nervous as it was my first time, and they made me feel really safe and IT WAS AMAZING!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
sugarland, Texas, USA
Aug 14 2016 05:14pm
Had the best time. The sailing was smooth. The lift off and landing of the parasailing were incredibly smooth. The guides were super good and funny.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
austin, Texas, USA
Aug 11 2016 02:10pm
My two sisters and I had a great time! The two guys we went out with were so much fun and explained everything perfectly! It was a great experience and I definately recommend it! (:Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
san angelo, Texas, USA
Aug 10 2016 08:10am
It is a must try when you are in Destin.Once you are up in the air, everything is a smooth ride and we even saw a few jellyfish and a dolphin. We were all newbies and it was great that we shared that memory together so we decided to add on the pictures. Don't waste your money on paying for them to take the pictures as it was not good quality. Our pictures came out blurry and foggy. Ask them to take a picture with your phone instead or better yet, take a go pro with you.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Lafayette, Louisiana, USA
Aug 10 2016 01:56am
My family and I absolutely loved it! " the crew, Awesome & Tim we great!! Made the whole time on the boat EnjoyableVerified TripShock! Traveler Review