Once you purchase the tickets online, print off the voucher or show the confirmation details from your mobile device for entry. Please have a valid ID with you to confirm your order if needed.
Seasonal cruises depart daily from the Gulfport Small Craft Harbor located at 1133 20th Ave, Gulfport, MS 39501, (the Intersection of U.S. Hwy. 90 and U.S. Hwy. 49). Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time to check in at Ship Islands boat.
Parking is free at the marina
● USCG Approved Captain
● Life Jackets
● Guided tour of the waters and wildlife
● Gratuities (optional)
● Food and drink
● Smoking is not allowed on board.
● No glass or alcohol allowed on board.
● No ice chests allowed on the boat.
● 50lbs weight limit per person for all carry on items.
● Children under 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
● Storage is limited, large carry on items will be turned away.
● Wheelchair accessible.
● Snack bar available on boat.
● Customers are advised to bring a camera and suntan lotion.
● Plastic and aluminum bottles are acceptable.
● Cruise times may be altered or canceled due to weather and safety concerns.
● The boat does not experience much movement, but those who are prone to motion sickness may want to consider taking medicine for precaution.
All sales are final. If the weather is unfavorable and the vendor calls off the cruise, you may reschedule for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make time/date changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's within 24 hours of their scheduled cruise time.