Grant Park Past and Future Food Walking Tour
Delve into the future of Southern cuisine while exploring Atlanta's deep past in this delicious food tour through the Victorian Grant Park neighborhood and Oakland Cemetery. Try 8 modern Southern and Southern fusion tastings from 3 locally owned restaurants and food shops on this small group tour, including a jaunt through Oakland Cemetery, while being entertained by knowledgeable and enthusiastic guides. Learn about the founding of Atlanta, from tiny railroad town to the capital of Georgia, while trying delectable samplings, including shrimp and grits at the city's favorite seafood spot and southern fruit galettes from a James Beard-nominated bakery. Discover why Atlanta is a city built on food on this unforgettable food tour, a MUST for food and history lovers of all ages! Book your spot today!
- Grant Park Past and Future Food Walking Tour in Atlanta, Georgia
- Entertaining and informative stories of Atlanta’s deep past and founding, plus a food-focused tour of Oakland Cemetery
- Tastings include shrimp and grits, steak pizza, catfish, fried okra, and more
- Get an insider’s look at 3 of Grant Park’s favorite restaurants
- 8 food tastings and one alcoholic beverage included
- Vegetarian options available