Gulf View Hot Air Balloon Rides
Hot air ballooning over the Gulf Shores - Orange Beach, Alabama area is a wonderful outdoor recreational activity that can be enjoyed by everyone. Gently lift off into an adventure where you'll experience the scenic vistas of the Alabama Gulf Coast from a whole new vantage point! Leave your cares on the ground and marvel at the serenity of being close to the clouds. Float over the country side with virtually no sense of motion and the only noise is the occasional hiss of the burner.
→ Fly with a FFA Licensed Pilot of 20+ years
→ Exceed heights of 1,000+ feet
→ Great for families or couples
→ Panoramic views of the bays, bayous & beaches
→ Take photos and videos for lasting memories
2015 Package Specials
Couples Package: Private trip for 2 - $275/person
Family of 4 Special: Private trip for 2 Adults & 2 Children (4-12) - $158/person
Party of 3 Special: Private trip for 3 - $188/person
Party of 4 Special: Private trip for 4 - $169/person - Temporarily unavailable
Group Balloon: Private trip for 5 - $175/person - Temporarily unavailable
Booking Details:Once the reservation is booked online, the pilot will call within 24 hours to confirm details and answer any questions. On the day of the tour, please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time. Please confirm the departure time at least 24 hours in advance! Reservations booked less than 24hrs prior to arrival are not guaranteed until confirmed by the vendor.
Balloon tours are available for departure twice daily - morning and afternoon. Please click the "Book now" button above for availability.
Duration: 2 Hours (~1 hour of flight time)
● ~1 Hour Balloon Adventure
● Champagne Toast
● Gratuities (optional)
● Children under 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
● Customers must be in good physical health to balloon. Weight cannot exceed 550 pounds total.
● Balloon associates will not be liable for any cameras under any circumstances. If customers decide to take them in the balloon when they fly, there is a chance that they could be damaged when they land.
● Casual long pants are highly recommended with a sleeve type shirt. (Short sleeves are fine) Tennis shoes or boots are a must. We provide gloves and drinks.
● Customers will be required to sign a liability waiver before boarding.
● Larger balloon available for up to 5 people with a combined weight of no more than 1000lb, select group balloon when booking for this balloon
● Part of the ballooning experience is participating in the setup, launch and packing up of the balloon. You will be asked to hold certain ropes and help unload the gondola and envelope. The various components of the ballooning system are heavy. We ask if you have any physical problems please advise us when you book your flight.
● The weather plays a big factor on ballooning. If weather or wind is unfavorable for your tour, another day will be scheduled or the customer may receive a full refund minus a $25 fee.
All bookings are final. If the tour is canceled due to weather or maintenance and the customer cannot reschedule, the customer will receive a full refund minus $25.
Read what other TripShock! travelers think about the Gulf View Hot Air Balloon Rides. What they loved, what they liked and what they think could be improved, it's all here to help you make the most of your next trip. Only TripShock! customers may leave reviews. Please login to your reservation to post your review.
2 Reviews From TripShock Travelers
Jul 1 2013 02:15pm
After having had the experience you offered, I have had time to reflect on it. You were correct in having my wife not surprise me with the experience, a trade to allow me to look forward to it ahead of time. Good call. I am, much to my continued surprise actually more excited afterwards after having the experience. Sue and I found it (your excursion) to be the focal point of much of our conversations over the next several days. ... read moreVerified TripShock! Traveler Review
Jun 5 2013 02:17pm
I would like to take this opportunity to once again thank you for helping make me and my wife's first wedding anniversary very special. By agreeing to fly us on your day off without having ever even met us proves that there are still kind and decent people in this world of ever growing bitterness and selfishness. ... read moreVerified TripShock! Traveler Review
greg Mar 9 2014
greg Apr 30 2013
greg Apr 30 2013
greg Apr 30 2013