Harlem Bike Rentals
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-6PM CST
Experience the best way to explore Upper Manhattan with fun and easy Harlem Bike Rentals. Catch all the famous landmarks, historic sites, and often-filmed neighborhoods on 2 wheels while avoiding the pains of traffic and parking. Located just across the street from Central Park, enjoy easy access to Harlem, Washington Heights, Inwood, and so much more. Choose from top-level Cannondale bikes and make your own adventure in the Big Apple today!
- Customizable bike rental centrally located in Upper Manhattan
- An easy ride to the Cathedral of St. John the Divine, Columbia University, and more
- Take a relaxing ride through Central Park, New York's iconic green space
- Choose from 2 Hour or all day rental and return your bike at any vendor locale
- Cannondale bicycle rental
- Helmet, basket, bicycle chain lock, and a full color illustrated map with key attractions
- Baby seats for infants, double trailers for toddlers, and tag-a-long attachments for young children available at additional cost upon request (child must be at least one 1 year of age to ride in the baby seat)
- Weather appropriate attire
- Bottled water
- No guide provided.
- Bring one government-issued photo ID and a credit card to be kept on file for the security of bikes.
- No customer under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult present.
- Child must be at least one 1 year of age to ride in the baby seat.
- All guests must be able to ride a bicycle on their own.
- Not handicap accessible.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed.
- DayPASS rental is valid from 9am EST until close.
- Rentals operate daily, year-round. Operation Hours: November 1 – March 31: 9:00am – 5:00pm, April 1 – October 31: 8:00am – 8:00pm.
- Parking is available off-site for a fee.
- Restrooms are available along your self-guided tour.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes early to check in, get sized up for your bike.
- Due to the way the bikes are manufactured, there is a weight limit of 300lbs.
- Child's bike sizes are 20" and 24".
- Adults have a choice of straight frame or a step through style bike.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date and time to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If the weather is unfavorable, the experience may be rescheduled by the vendor for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period.
111 W 110th St, New York, NY 10026, USA
Harlem Bike Rentals
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews