Panama City Beach Jeep Rentals
There's nothing quite like driving around in a Jeep Wrangler, wind in your hair and the smell of coconuts on the air. Imagine yourself driving down Front Beach Road with the top down, doors off and the gorgeous Gulf of Mexico chasing beside you. Panama City's white sands, palm trees and emerald waters make for an absolutely amazing beach experience. Explore the beautiful Northwest Florida area today in a Jeep from Beach Jeeps.
- Driving a Jeep inspires intense feelings of independence, excitement and adventure
- Take off the convertible top for ultimate freedom and fully unobstructed views
- Go sightseeing at your own pace
- Choose from a 5 or a 7 passenger Jeep
- Experience the undeniable fun of driving a Jeep Wrangler
Duration: 1-7 Days
- 5 or 7 Passenger Jeep
- 4 Door 2010 or newer Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
- Removal of Top
- Fuel - Gas is charged at $20 per 1/8 of a gallon otherwise if not brought back with a full tank
- Delivery - $50 Fee
- Removing 2 or 4 doors - $25 for front doors, $50 for all doors
- Valid ID
- Credit Card for Incidentals
- Car insurance info
- Renters must be 22 years of age or older, with a valid driver's license and current automobile comprehensive and collision insurance coverage that transfers over to rental vehicles. Beach Jeeps must call to verify for each person.
- Only authorized renters, listed on the rental agreement, are permitted to drive the vehicle.
- Rental Jeeps are not to leave the state of Florida.
- There is a maximum daily mileage limit of 125 miles. Each mile thereafter will cost .25 cents.
- Due to insurance restrictions, there is NO OFF-ROADING.
- NO OVERLOADING: Maximum of 5 passengers at a time in 5 passenger Jeep and maximum of 7 passengers at a time in 7 passenger Jeep. No exceptions.
- All passengers must stay seated with seat belts fastened. No standing while the vehicle is in motion.
- No smoking or eating in the vehicle. Smoke smell removal starts at $75.
- Renters may bring pets into the Jeep with a $100 non-refundable deposit and a $50 cleaning fee.
- Rental extensions must be made in person at our office, with the Jeep present.
- If there is a chance of rain, Beach Jeeps will not take off the top.
- Jeeps are not available for pick up on Sundays, New Years Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving or Christmas Day.
- Beach Jeeps will need to keep a major credit card on file in case there are any traffic violations or damages to the vehicle.
- All rentals start at 10am for a minimum of 24 hours.
- Renters may park their vehicle at the back of Beach Jeep's lot during the Jeep rental. Beach Jeep is not responsible for the renter's vehicle.
- Each vehicle is rented out with a full tank of gasoline and is to be returned with a full tank of gasoline. Gas is charged at $20 per 1/8 of a gallon otherwise.
- Jeeps available for rentals are subject to change but will be at least a 2010 four door Wrangler or newer.
- Jeeps can be delivered up to 20 miles from the rental location at 12918 Hutchison Blvd in Panama City Beach, FL 32407, which includes Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport (ECP) for a $50 delivery fee.
- Beach Jeeps can remove the 2 front doors for $25 or all 4 doors for $50. However, renters will be expected to protect the vehicle from the elements and responsible for any damages incurred due to leaving the Jeep uncovered in the rain or inclement weather.
Customers may cancel at least 48 hours prior to their arrival date and time to receive a full refund minus a $25 cancellation fee and a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 48 hour period will forfeit the entire amount paid. If the Jeep cannot depart due to weather or mechanical issues, a full refund will be issued to the customer.
12918 Hutchison Blvd, Panama City Beach, FL 32407, USA
Panama City Beach Jeep Rentals