Jet Ski/Waverunner Rentals with Alabama Extreme Watersports
Create your own adventure by renting one of our fast 4-stroke Yamaha waverunners. Zip through Wolf bay and explore nearby islands. Keep an eye out for native wildlife such as atlantic bottlenose dolphins, sharks and stingrays! When you rent from Alabama Extreme Watersports in Orange Beach, you will receive only the best rental experience with quality equipment and service.
→ 3-seater Yamaha 4-stroke waverunners.
→ Fast acceleration, superior handling & stability.
→ NO WAKE ZONE - Go fast within minutes!
→ Explore nearby islands and estuaries.
Booking Details:Please bring with you a valid driver's license for verification, credit card, cell phone, and the provided confirmation number (located on the voucher e-mailed to you after online purchase). Alabama Extreme Watersports is located at 5749 Bay La Launch Ave, Orange Beach, AL 36561. The check-in booth is located in front of the Cold Mill Dolphin Cruise booth on the East end of the Marina. Please arrive at least 45 minutes early with a valid ID and credit card for incidentals.
Jet ski rentals are available from the beginning of March through the end of October. Customers may choose their requested departure time during booking. Check availability and pricing by clicking the "book online now" button above. It is best to book at least one day in advance to avoid sellouts.
Public parking is available at the Bear Point Marina, which is located at 5749 Bay La Launch Ave in Orange Beach, AL. There is no fee for parking.
● 3 Seater Waverunner
● Life Vests
● Fuel Included (1 tank only)
● Dry Box to store your wallet & cell phone
● GO PRO Video Package - $30
● Renters must be 19 years old, have a valid picture ID, & a VALID credit card for incidentals.
● The age of the riders (including young children) have no official requirements. It's up to the parent/guardian whether or not they feel their child is capable to ride.
● Those who are at least 18 years old and possess a US driver's license or equivalent may operate a waverunner/jet ski.
● Waverunners are strictly prohibited from entering the Gulf of Mexico.
● Riders are not required to obtain a boaters license.
● Total weight capacity is 500lb.
● It is recommended to bring suntan lotion, cell phone, camera (with waterproof case), and a towel.
● As a safety precaution, we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who we feel is not capable of operating the equipment.
● Add the GO PRO video package for $30 - Includes GO PRO mount w/ Camera. We will email the full video within 48 hours of the trip.
● Jet ski's have small compartments to hold small valuables such as wallets, watches and jewelry. However, it is best to leave all these items back home or in your vehicle.
● The top speed of the VX110 waverunners are approximately 50 mph.
● Waverunner ramps are available to make it easy for customers to load & unload.
● If the weather is unfavorable for boating, the trip will be rescheduled for another time or day. If the customer cannot reschedule, a refund will be issued for the full amount.
● If you are forced to return early due to weather or dangerous water conditions while boating, the price will be prorated accordingly.
● Late fees may be assessed for late return of the equipment. Please arrive back on time. There is potentially another appointment after your appointment.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date and time to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If the weather is unfavorable for boating, the trip will be rescheduled for another time/day or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period.We do not rent to anyone without a US drivers license or under the age of 18! Refunds will not be given for anyone who fails to comply with this restriction.
Read what other TripShock! travelers think about the Jet Ski/Waverunner Rentals with Alabama Extreme Watersports. What they loved, what they liked and what they think could be improved, it's all here to help you make the most of your next trip. Only TripShock! customers may leave reviews. Please login to your reservation to post your review.
Review list is filtered by the star count (4). Click here to reset this filter.
white oak, Texas, USA
Jul 18 2016 10:40am
I have been on several jet ski's on different vacations. Really enjoyed this one. Our jet ski died while out and about and was stalled for a while. When we told them, they did nothing about it. This was the only issue I had. It was awesome being out there with the dophins.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Jul 18 2016 11:22am
Michele, Thank you for the review and we are sorry about the jet ski stalling. The reason for the jet ski stalling is most likely an intake issue. If the jet ski sucks up sand or vegitation, it will stall. We tested the jet ski thoroughly and there were no other issues we could see, which lead us to believe this was likely the case. We are glad you had a good time and saw dolphins. Thank you again for visiting us.
Franklin, Kentucky, USA
Jul 11 2016 08:53pm
Rental process was easy. Staff was very friendly. I was a novice jet skier. Would have liked more orientation on utilizing the Jet Ski. I ended up turning over Jet ski with my wife on the back. We made it back and will have laughs for years.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review