Kennedy Space Center Admission Tickets
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-7PM CST
This is where history is being made, where mankind first stepped off the face of the big blue Earth to explore the heavens and where the future of space exploration launches. Here you can experience the wonders of space like nowhere else in the universe. Opened in 1967 as a means for astronauts and the families of NASA employees to view Space Center operations, today the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex is one of Central Florida’s most popular tourist destinations. Located just 35 miles east of Orlando, the Kennedy Space Center is a must see experience! Book your adventure today!
- Kennedy Space Center Admission Tickets with access to attractions and shows
- See live shows and programs at the only back-to-back, twin IMAX® theaters in the world, showcasing two exciting large-format motion pictures on screens 5½ stories tall
- Take a short bus ride to see the Apollo/Saturn V Center & see the Moon Landing at the Lunar Theater
- See Space Shuttle Atlantis, NASA’s most incredible feat of engineering to date
- See exhibits & experience interactive programs with real astronauts
- Journey into the depths of space with the Shuttle Launch Experience
- Children's Play Dome area for small children to play
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- General Admission to Kennedy Space Center
- Admission to Attractions & Live Shows/Programs below:
- Space Shuttle Atlantis: Just an arm’s length away, NASA’s most incredible feat of engineering to date – a vehicle that launched like a rocket, flew in orbit like a spacecraft, and landed on a runway like a glider. It’s a view only astronauts on the International Space Station or spacewalkers have experienced and one you’ll never forget.
- Shuttle Launch Experience: Shuttle Launch Experience is an incredible journey of vertically launching into space and orbiting Earth aboard the space shuttle. Guest “crew members” strap in for this all-too-real simulation, which immerses visitors in the sights, sounds and feelings of a space shuttle launch, designed under the guidance of NASA and veteran space shuttle astronauts.
- Apollo/Saturn V Center: Located a short bus ride away (included in admission), the Apollo/Saturn V Center features a 363-foot moon rocket! Don’t miss the Firing Room Theater, which re-creates an Apollo launch and the Lunar Theater, which depicts the first moon landing. Get up close to the real Apollo 14 Command Module, the “Kitty Hawk.” Walk through a rare collection of prototype spacesuits and artifacts used during the Apollo program.
- IMAX® Films: Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex is home to the only back-to-back, twin IMAX® theaters in the world, showcasing two exciting large-format motion pictures on screens 5½ stories tall.
- Astronaut Encounter: Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex is the only place on Earth where guests have the opportunity to come face-to-face with one of more than 300 people who have experienced space travel and to hear first-hand what it is like to live in space. This half-hour, interactive program features a question and answer session and an opportunity to take a photo with an astronaut.
- Exhibits Exploration Space: Explorers Wanted: Step into the center of space travel and become part of the future of exciting possibilities.
- Early Space Exploration: See the actual Mercury Mission Control consoles and other space artifacts.
- Rocket Garden: Historic rockets that tell the story of man’s quest for the stars.
- Mission Status Update at Astronaut Encounter Theater: Learn about current space flight activities and launches.
- Astronaut Memorial: Space mirror memorial honoring astronauts lost in the name of space exploration.
- Space Walk of Honor: Recognizes pioneers and supporters of the United States space program
- Children’s Play Dome: Play area for children
- Food and beverages packed in small, soft-sided coolers are permitted
- Umbrella, raincoat, or poncho
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Hard-sided coolers, luggage or other large bags, fire arms of any type, ammunition, pepper/mace sprays, knives, box cutters or like items, daggers and similar edged weapons, laser pointers, large beach-type umbrellas, on-property cooking or grilling items, and any other sharp/pointed items are NOT permitted at the KSC Complex.
- In an effort to provide the most accurate information regarding all COVID-19 measures, policies, restrictions, and requirements, please reach out to the provider prior to your activity/trip date.
- Guests must note that The Visitor Complex has magnetometers similar to an airport. Please be prepared to have your personal items inspected.
- Some attractions at Kennedy Space Center may be altered or closed due to operational requirements.
- Children's Dome Area is for children 48 inches or smaller.
- Outside alcoholic beverages are not permitted.
- Glass items are strictly prohibited.
- Let your adventure really take off with an audio guide to the exhibits and tour destinations. Available for rent at Information Central in English, François, Deutsch, Italian, Portuguese, Español, Japanese and Mandarin. For the visually impaired, there is an English descriptive audio tour. For hearing impaired, please contact for arrangements seven days in advance of visit.
- Services for guests with disabilities: For wheelchair accessible buses, please ask any crew member for departure information. This is for the internal bus tour from the Visitor Center to the Saturn V Center.
- Pet Kennels are available. They are air-conditioned and available free of charge. Check map for location. Remember, it is unlawful to leave your pet in your vehicle.
- If weather is deemed by the vendor as unfavorable for this activity, your reservation may be altered, modified, rescheduled, or refunded, at vendor discretion.
- Visitors may bring backpacks and soft-sided coolers only into the visitor complex. Food and beverages packed in small, soft-sided coolers are permitted. - Information Central is located inside the front entrance. Multilingual staff available.
- Operating hours are Monday-Sunday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM. Hours and availability may vary and are subject to change. Please confirm with vendor prior to your arrival.
- 2 Day admission ticket allows guests to have a second visit to the visitor center within 6 months of their selected date of visit.
- There are several dining options at the complex including the Orbit Café, Rocket Garden Café, Milky Way, & Moon Rock Café.
- Strollers, electric scooters and wheelchairs available for a fee.
- Electronic Translator Systems available for hire.
- First Aid: Nurse on duty. Check map for location.
- Kennedy Space Center is handicap accessible.
- Parking is available on-site for a fee.
- Certified service animals are permitted.
- Beer is for sale at select locations.
- Restrooms are available.
Space Commerce Way, Merritt Island, FL 32953, USA
Kennedy Space Center Admission Tickets
Don’t know what to get them?NO PROBLEM!
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews