Miami Beach Air Tour
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-6PM CST
Fly above the Magic City with a thrilling Miami Beach Air Tour by helicopter. Journey the iconic Miami skyline with a friendly and expert pilot as you are shown all the top sights. View the sparkling waters and pristine sand from Golden Beach all the way to world-famous South Beach. This 30-minute flight covers the Palm and Venetian Islands, eye-popping mansions, the Port of Miami, and so much more!
- Helicopter tour over world-famous Miami and South Beach
- View Fisher, Star, and Palm Island as well as Key Biscayne
- Fly over the Miami Dolphins' Stadium, FIU campus, and the Oleta River
- Sight see from the comfort of an air-conditioned helicopter with bubble window
Duration: 30 min.
- 30 minute helicopter tour
- Closed-toed, comfortable clothes
- Must be 18 years old to book. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Although this number changes depending on aircraft being used and fuel on board, weight capacity rule of thumb is 280 pounds per person is the maximum weight limit.
- Please arrive promptly 30 minutes before your activity's start time to check in.
- On high volume days in season, wait times may vary so please be patient and prepared.
- Only 3 passengers max can go up at a time (Minimum of 2). If there is a large group, you must split the group into multiple flights.
- Children under 1 year old not recommended.
- No service dogs or pets allowed.
- Some items that you shouldn’t bring on you tour include: food to eat on tour, open bottles, weapons of any kind, any fire hazardous materials.
- Drones and balloons are not permitted at the airport nor on tour.
- Safety and experience is the number one concern and all aircraft are maintained according to the highest FAA standards.
- In most cases a rain cloud will not affect the tour. Miami is notorious for having rain clouds over part of the city while the other part and the beaches are sunny and bright!
- Every person must be weighed to ensure maximum weight allowance has not been exceeded.
- Pilots are commercially rated and experienced.
- Helicopter flights are offered year-round, hourly from 1pm through 7pm.
- Vendors offer Doors-off experience and romantic packages.
- Passengers are offered noise reduction headsets with a microphone to communicate during the trip.
- Restrooms available before departure and upon return.
- Handicap Accessible. Wheelchairs, crutches, oxygen tanks and other big items may have to stay grounded.
- Free Parking is available on-site.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If weather is unfavorable, the tour may be rescheduled by the vendor for a later date or a full refund will be issued. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period. No-shows will not be refunded.
1602 SW 77th Ave Suite 3, Pembroke Pines, FL 33023, USA
Miami Beach Air Tour
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews