National Mall Segway Tour
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-6PM CST
Glide effortlessly on a segway through the beauty of the National Mall with this guided tour. If you're looking to experience Washington D.C.'s top landmarks and monuments, this educational tour provides all of that and more. As you feast your eyes on breathtaking views you'll get an orientation of the Federal City, hear new stories about our nation's founders, and learn historical facts. The National Mall Segway Tour will ensure that you see all the sights in a fun and unique way.
- See all the memorials, art galleries, monuments, historic buildings, and more
- Plenty of opportunities to stop for pictures on this leisurely 3 hour tour
- Hear new facts and lesser-known stories about our country's founders
- Guided segway tour through the National Mall
Duration: 3 Hours
- Live Guide
- ID & credit card for incidentals
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Sunglasses, hat, sunscreen
- Rain coat or poncho
- Bottled water
- Insurance requires that City Segway Tours maintain a credit card on file (one per party) on the day of the reservation. Please bring your MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Discover with you for this. Your card will not be charged unless there is damage caused to the Segway. Your card information will be deleted immediately upon completion of a damage-free tour.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour departure in order to complete the necessary paperwork. Each member of your party will be required to complete and sign a liability waiver form. Minors will need a parent or guardian to complete their paperwork.
- All tour participants must be at least 16 years of age. All minors (anyone under the age of 18) on the tour must be accompanied by an adult.
- Guests must weigh at least 100 pounds (45kg) and not be in excess of 260 pounds(118kg).
- Due to the risk to both mother and child, expectant mothers are not allowed to participate on Segway tours.
- Your safety is always the highest priority and you will begin your tour with a thorough orientation of the Segway and its use before departing the office.
- All tours operate rain or shine. Ponchos for sale in office.
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride, and will not be refunded.
- Must drop Segway off 3 hours after tour start time. December-February drop off is at 4:00pm. Drop off times March - November are at 1:00, 5:00, and 9:00pm depending on rental start time.
- This tour is not handicap accessible.
- Parking is available on-site for a fee.
- Tour minimum to depart is 1 guest.
- Restrooms available along tour.
- Tour max is 8 guests.
Customers may cancel at least 72 hours prior to their arrival date and time to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 72 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If weather is unfavorable, the tour may be rescheduled by the vendor for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 72 hour cancellation period.
502 23rd St NW, Washington, DC 20037, USA
National Mall Segway Tour
Brand new to TripShock