Old Town Trolley Tours of Washington DC
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-6PM CST
See all the sights of our nation's capital on a fun-filled Old Town Trolley tour of Washington DC. Climb on board a state-of-the-art, stadium trolley to enjoy fantastic views of historic landmarks, architectural masterpieces, top area hot spots, and more! Take advantage of the 17 various stops along the tour for ultimate convenience and hop back on whenever you're ready. You'll enjoy expert narration along the route with factual and entertaining United States and city history.
- Unlimited use of the Washington DC Old Town Trolley
- Enjoy entertaining narration and on board monitors
- Open-air vehicles for amazing picture taking
- Gold & Platinum Passes offer access to Arlington National Cemetery
Duration: 1-2 Days
- 16 Stops included
- Comfortable padded seats for a pleasant tour
- All-weather trolleys - rain or shine!
- Free WiFi
- Exclusive foreign language tour app offered in 7 languages
Stops on the Tour
- Washington Welcome Center/Ford's Theatre/Peterson House Tour Transfer Station for Hotel Shuttle
- The White House/The White House Visitor Center
- National Archives/U.S. Navy Memorial
- Law Enforcement Museum/Japanese American Memorial of Patriotism
- Union Station/Smithsonian Postal Museum
- U.S. Capitol/Supreme Court/ Library of Congress
- Smithsonian Air & Space Museum/ Museum of the American Indian/US Botanic Garden
- The Wharf - Boarding for water taxi
- International Spy Museum
- Holocaust Memorial Museum/Bureau of Engraving & Printing/ Smithsonian Castle
- Jefferson Memorial/George Mason Memorial
- FDR Memorial/Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial
- Lincoln Memorial/Vietnam Veterans Memorial/Korean War Veterans Memorial Tour transfer Station: Red Loop-Transfer to Arlington National Cemetery Shuttle
- National Museum of American History/National Museum of African American History & Culture
- National Museum of Natural History
- National Portrait Gallery / American Art Museum
With the Potomac Water Taxi closed from January 2nd through March 2nd, visitors to the nation's capital can enjoy an additional day aboard the Old Town Trolley Tour of Washington D.C. with the purchase of a Gold or Platinum Pass!
During this period, the three experience passes will offer the following:
Silver Pass: 1-day Old Town Trolley Tour pass with unlimited boarding at 17 stops, plus free shuttle to Arlington National Cemetery.
Gold Pass: 2-day Old Town Trolley Tour pass with unlimited boarding at 17 stops, Tour of Arlington National Cemetery, and free shuttle to/from Arlington National Cemetery.
Platinum Pass: 3-day Old Town Trolley Tour pass with unlimited boarding at 17 stops, Tour of Arlington National Cemetery, and free shuttle to/from Arlington National Cemetery.
- Water & Snacks
- Weather appropriate attire
- Comfortable shoes
- Groups of 15 or larger must call to book.
- Service animals, such as seeing-eye dogs, are the only animals that are allowed on board the trolleys. However, proper paperwork must be provided.
- The fleet does contain handicap accessible trolleys, but advanced notice is required. Please call customer service for details.
- Maximum capacity is 40 guests.
- You must have your ticket to board.
- Tour departs rain or shine.
- You have "On and Off" privileges at all conveniently located stops.
- The trolley arrives at each stop every 15-20 minutes.
- If the trolley is full, guests will be required to wait for the next trolley.
- Children's prices are for ages 4-12 years of age. Children under 4 years are free.
- Parking is available off-site for a fee.
- The all-day pass is good daily from 9:00am to 5:00pm.
- Gratuities not included.
- Restrooms found along the tour.
- Trolley is handicap accessible, but 24 hour notice is required and special accommodations must be made. Please contact customer service for details.
Tour departs rain or shine. Online reservations are non-refundable unless canceled by the vendor or tour operator. If weather is unfavorable and the vendor calls off the tour, the tour may be rescheduled for a later time/date. No-shows will not be refunded.
1001 E St NW, Washington, DC 20004, USA
Old Town Trolley Tours of Washington DC
Brand new to TripShock