Orange Beach Kayak Rental
Sailing the seas in a kayak is a wonderful experience- you feel at one with the water. Paddle over to Bird Island and Robinson Island to check out the many species of resident bird life. As you paddle your kayak between Bird Island and Walker Island, make sure to view the preserve of grass flats. A drift through Perdido Pass down Old River will grant you views of the gorgeous homes situated on Ono Island, Terry Cove, Cotton Bayou and Bayou St. John.
→ Maps and information about points of interest are included.
→ Cruise the beautiful Gulf Shores waters on your own.
→ Our boats are just a short paddle from the islands
→ Single or double kayak models available.
Booking Details:Once you purchase your tickets online, bring a photo ID to Tacky Jack's in Orange Beach, AL (address provided on the booking voucher). Please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time. It is best to confirm your departure time at least 24 hours prior.
Kayak rentals are a seasonal activity offered March through November. Daily rentals are available during most of the season. During fall and early spring months hours vary based on conditions so we recommended to booking early to guarantee desired departure time.
Duration of Activity
● 1 or 2 Seater Kayak
● Life Vests
● Guide map
● Safety Gear
● Gratuities (optional)
● Kayaks are prohibited from entering the Gulf of Mexico.
● Person signing the contract must be 18, have a valid picture ID, & a VALID credit card for incidentals.
● It is recommended to bring suntan lotion and a towel.
● If the weather is unfavorable for this activity, we will attempt to reschedule for another time or day. If we cannot meet customer demands for this, we'll refund the purchase amount.
● There is no minimum age to ride, but it is up to the parents to decide whether or not their children are able to participate.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If the rental is called off due to weather, the rental may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period. No-shows will not be refunded.