Orange Beach Pontoon Boat Rental
Chartering your own personal pontoon boat is an amazing experience for your entire group. With complete freedom, you can explore the stunning bays and coves in the Orange Beach region. Many travelers enjoy spending the day visiting Perdido Pass and its three islands: Bird Island, Robinson Island, and Rabbit Island. These three lovely islands are waiting to welcome you ashore. Gorgeous sparkling waters and white sands surround the islands making it a picturesque place to lay out and relax or to go exploring ashore.
→ Cruise the beautiful Gulf Shores waters on your own.
→ Friendly & professional instruction.
→ Our boats are just 10 minutes from the islands
→ 12 passenger models available.
Booking Details:Once you purchase your tickets online, bring a photo ID to Tacky Jacks in Orange Beach, AL (address provided on the booking voucher). Please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time. It is best to confirm your departure time at least 24 hours prior.
Boat rentals are a seasonal activity that is offered March through November. Daily rentals are available during most of the season. During fall and early spring months hours vary based on conditions so it is recommended to book early to guarantee desired departure time
Duration of Activity
● 12 passenger pontoon boat
● Life vests & safety equipment
● Operating & safety orientation
● Swim Ladder
● Guide map of waterway
● Temporary boaters license
● Coolers & Ice
● Gratuity (optional)
Public parking is available at Tacky Jacks restaurant.
● The person who books the pontoon boat must be at LEAST 18 years old, have a valid drivers license & credit card.
● Pontoon boats cannot go into the Gulf of Mexico.
● Glass bottles or items are strictly prohibited on the boat.
● We require a full tank of fuel upon return. You are required to top off whatever fuel you use.
● Customers are recommended to bring towels, coolers with food & drinks, suntan lotion, water toys, and sunglasses.
● All boats are furnished with U.S. Coast Guard approved Life jackets for everyone & any other required safety equipment.
● If you don't know the waterways, a map of the waterway to help guide you through your trip is provided.
● If the weather is unfavorable for boating, the trip will be rescheduled for another time or day. If the customer demands cannot be met, a refund will be issued for the full amount.
● Late fees may be assessed for late return of the equipment. Please arrive back on time.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If the rental is called off due to weather, the rental may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period. No-shows will not be refunded.
Read what other TripShock! travelers think about the Orange Beach Pontoon Boat Rental. What they loved, what they liked and what they think could be improved, it's all here to help you make the most of your next trip. Only TripShock! customers may leave reviews. Please login to your reservation to post your review.
Review list is filtered by the star count (5). Click here to reset this filter.
Hampton, Georgia, USA
Sep 22 2016 08:30am
Rented a pontoon boat on 9/19/16. Mike had everything ready for us. Gave great instructions and got a map of the bay to help. I would definitely rent from him again. Very nice with lots of local knowledge.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
munford, Tennessee, USA
Sep 6 2016 04:38pm
We looked online for pontoon rentals in Orange Beach, AL. Tripshock offered a $65 discount for OB Watersports who we rented from the previous years. Online reservations were unavailable at the time and we were wanting to rent the next morning. Called at 8 the next morning and not problem, reservation was made without any issues. Will definitely Tripshock again. OB Watersports - boat was clean and ran good, deck hand getting us loaded was very informative and suggested routes to take in the bay along with places to stop for food and/or drinks. 2nd year we have rented from OB Watersports and will rent from them again.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
St. Louis, MO
May 15 2016 09:39pm
great time on the water. Boat worked great! We did fishing mainly and weather turned out to be just fine. I'm sure we will be back.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
greensboro, Alabama, USA
Aug 9 2015 07:34am
Easiest transaction ever! Boat was ready, employees were nice. Had a great time!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review