Orange Beach Pontoon Boat with Slide Rental
Many travelers enjoy spending the day visiting Perdido Pass and its three islands: Bird Island, Robinson Island, and Rabbit Island. These three lovely islands are waiting to welcome you ashore. Gorgeous sparkling waters and white sands surround the islands making it a picturesque place to lay out and relax or to go exploring ashore. Chartering your own personal pontoon boat is an amazing experience for your entire group. With complete freedom, you can explore the stunning bays and coves in the Orange Beach region.
→ Cruise the beautiful Gulf Shores waters on your own.
→ Our boats are just 10 minutes from the islands
→ Friendly & professional instruction.
→ All models have a slide.
Booking Details:Once you purchase your tickets online, bring a photo ID to Tacky Jacks in Orange Beach, AL (address provided on the booking voucher). Please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time. It is best to confirm your departure time at least 24 hours prior.
Boat rentals are a seasonal activity that is offered March through November. Daily rentals are available during most of the season. During fall and early spring months hours vary based on conditions so it is recommended to book early to guarantee desired departure time
Duration of Activity
● Pontoon boat with slide
● Life vests & safety equipment
● Operating & safety orientation
● Swim Ladder
● Guide map of waterway
● Temporary boaters license
● Coolers & Ice
● Gratuity (optional)
Public parking is available at Tacky Jacks restaurant.
● The person who books the pontoon boat must be at LEAST 18 years old, have a valid drivers license & credit card.
● Pontoon boats cannot go into the Gulf of Mexico.
● Glass bottles or items are strictly prohibited on the boat.
● We require a full tank of fuel upon return. You are required to top off whatever fuel you use.
● Customers are recommended to bring towels, coolers with food & drinks, suntan lotion, water toys, and sunglasses.
● All boats are furnished with U.S. Coast Guard approved Life jackets for everyone & any other required safety equipment.
● If you don't know the waterways, a map of the waterway to help guide you through your trip is provided.
● If the weather is unfavorable for boating, the trip will be rescheduled for another time or day. If the customer demands cannot be met, a refund will be issued for the full amount.
● Late fees may be assessed for late return of the equipment. Please arrive back on time.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If the rental is called off due to weather, the rental may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period. No-shows will not be refunded.