Palafox Palate Food Tour
The Palafox Palate Food Tour takes you and your taste buds on an unforgettable journey! Walk with Sophie Marie of Go Retro during an unforgettable afternoon of delicious morsels and tasty treats along historic Palafox Street in downtown Pensacola. Sample the best bites from Pensacola's best restaurants, including Skopelos, O'Riley's, Adonna's, V-Paul's, and Old Hickory. The icing on the cake is discussing culinary tips and tricks with chefs and fellow food tour guests!
- Sample the best food from well-known restaurants along historic Palafox Street
- Meet restauranteurs and discuss food and drink with other culinary enthusiasts
- Learn about the buildings, businesses, and folklore of Pensacola
- Experienced tour guide with narration
Duration: 1 hr. 45 min.
These are just a few of the delicious items available on the tour and subject to change
- Fish dish at Skopelos
- Crab cakes at Jackson’s
- Whiskey at Old Hickory Whiskey Bar
- Macrons at Adonna’s Bakery
- Chef’s choice at V Paul’s
- Choice of alcoholic beverages at the Old Hickory Bar
- All food samples at each location
- Bottled water
- Comfortable shoes
- Appropriate dress for the weather
- 20 passengers maximum per trip
- Customers are not allowed to operate recording devices or record on a cell phone during the tours.
- Free parking available on site.
- Bathrooms are available at the restaurants.
- The tours will operate rain or shine beside hurricane or tropical storm conditions.
- A minimum of 4 passengers is required to run the tour. If the minimum has not been met, the tour agency will try to move the passengers to another day or time or the passenger can join the daily Hop-On Hop-Off tour.
- Cameras are allowed on this tour for still photography only.
- No age minimum to participate in this tour, though anyone under 21 cannot drink alcoholic beverages at any time.
- This walking tour covers approximately one mile with multiple stops. Wear comfortable shoes and weather appropriate clothing.
- All restaurants are wheelchair accessible, ADA Compliant.
- Please be advised that this tour cannot accommodate anyone with dietary restrictions.
- The tours will operate rain or shine beside hurricane or tropical storm conditions. Cancellations due to weather are determined by the vendor.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period. No-shows will not be refunded.
600 S Palafox St, Pensacola, FL 32502, USA
Palafox Palate Food Tour