Portofino Island Resort and Spa
Portofino is a quiet, secluded, upscale resort set on an Island and located near the National Seashore. Each of the five condo towers has its' own pool and whirlpool spa. There is also an Olympic Style indoor pool, two more outdoor pools and spas at the central club house area on the resort.
The grounds are meticulously maintained with architectural landscaping features throughout. The ample palm trees and tropical foliage reflect the true Mediterranean style. There are many different activities to be offered; go out to the sugar white beach for a walk in the sand or jump the waves. The bayside is an adventure with a Water Park, jet skis, kayaks, stand-up boards and miniature boats! Portofino has a large catamaran, which takes guests along to the Pensacola Beach boardwalk and on a dolphin-watching excursions.
Each of Portofino’s spacious two- and three-bedroom sky homes offer its own unique decor and will spoil your family with a number of great amenities.
Resort Services and Amenities
● On-Site Premier Island Management and check-in
● Indoor heated Olympic-size pool
● Club House area has 2 heated lagoon Pools/Spas
● Pool Bar and Grill
● FREE Beach chair setup for two
● FREE One round of golf per condo/day
● FREE wireless high-speed internet access
● FREE Catamaran cruises to the Portofino Boardwalk
● Lifestyle Fitness Center and Juice Bar
● Resort activities for the Kids, Holidays & Special Events
● Each tower has a 70 ft heated pool with spa
● 5 lighted tennis courts
● 6 miles of walking and biking trails
● Security gate entry
● Dolphin cruises
● Three Restaurants and bar facilities
● Gift Shop
● Full service Spa
● Each tower has exclusive parking
Family Condo Amenities
● Full-size equipped gourmet kitchens
● Cable TV and DVD players
● Views of the Gulf of Mexico or the Santa Rosa Sound
● Blackout drapes/curtains
● Radio Alarm Clock
● Direct-dial phone, voicemail and wake up calls
● Linen Closet with extra towels/bedding
● 9 foot ceilings and floor-to-ceiling tinted windows
● Double-door grand entrances
● Washer and Dryer
● Climate control
● Microwave, Stove top and Oven
● Private furnished waterview balconies (some with grills)
● FREE Wireless high-speed Internet access
● Each bedroom has a Private bathroom
● Whirlpool tub in Master Bath
● Convenient half bath
● Tempered glass railings on balconies
● Non-Smoking Only
● Starter kits include coffee & sundries
Resort Policies & FeesThe following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
● Cleaning Fee is added to the reservation at the time of booking $152 for the two bedroom and $173 for the three bedroom.
● The Limited Damage Waiver is a $50.00 fee due at check-in. It covers the registered guest against any accidental damages to the unit or its contents for an amount not to exceed $2,000.00, when reported immediately. This fee eliminates the necessity for the traditional security deposits.
● For all reservations there is a $40.00 administrative service fee due at time of check-in.
Reservations cancelled before 30 days will receive a refund less a $110 processing fee. Reservations cancelled or modified (resulting in a reduction of sale total) between 30 days and day of arrival will result in a refund less the 1st night's stay plus tax and a $110 processing fee.
● The person making the reservation must be 25 or older and occupy the rental unit the entire term of the reservation. Singles under 25 years of age are prohibited unless accompanied by parent or legal guardian. Chaperoned groups are prohibited.
● Photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
● Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
● Check-in time starts at 5 PM and guaranteed by 6 PM
● Check-out time is promptly 10 AM
● No Smoking, Pets, RV's, Boats or Trailers permitted.
Read what other TripShock! travelers think about the Portofino Island Resort and Spa. What they loved, what they liked and what they think could be improved, it's all here to help you make the most of your next trip. Reviews are invite only. Please wait 3-5 days after your trip to receive an email invite to make a review.
The Woodlands, Texas, USA
Mar 26 2015 09:33am
The place is great, very well located and clean. The sports complex have anything you need and the staff is very friendly. The unit had the masterbedroom TV remote control not working (but honestly the last thing you want to do there is watch TV. Once we stepped in the unit we could smell a bit of cigarette but after the A/C run for few mins it would go away - nothing major. Reason I didn't give a 5. I would go back for sure but would try to get a better deal $.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Kenner, Louisiana, USA
Sep 6 2014 10:12am
The place is beautiful. Our trip was excellent. We had a great vacation. We will book through TripShock again.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Baton Rouge, Louisiana, USA
Jun 26 2014 09:39am
Great experience!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Cantonment, Florida, USA
May 8 2013 08:34am
I was very very pleased with the professionalism I received when I first booked. My trip advisor was Helen. She was so very helpful and offered helpful hints to help make my family vacation special. We had a medical emergency in the family and had to change our initial dates. When I called Helen, with hesitation, I was completely blown away by her care and concern for my family members well being, and then, again, her professional mindset kicked in and moved our dates to a time our emergency was healed. I will use tripshock again and pass the information to all of my friends. Although, I am sure all of the employees are helpful and professional, I hope Helen is there when I do need to call.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Spring Lake, Michigan, USA
Apr 7 2013 06:54pm
We loved this resort! Beautiful view, good service, wonderful area. We will return!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Marilyn K Curry
Fayetteville, Arkansas, USA
Mar 25 2013 10:27am
We loved it!!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Jan 24 2013 11:35pm
We stayed at the Portofino over christmas and absolutely loved the place. The resort is secluded and offers dining and entertainment that is enjoyable. The condo was a 2 bedroom condo with a breathtaking view and the decor was first class. The people at TripShock took great care of us and made sure we had the perfect vacation. We can't wait to come back to this placeVerified TripShock! Traveler Review
Jan 7 2013 10:03am
We stayed over the Thanksgiving holiday and were very pleased with the place. Excellent accommodations for the price. The people at the resort are very friendly and made sure we had everything. The only thing that we wanted to mention is that you can't select the unit before buying. However, we requested the floor and tower we wanted and TripShock made sure we got it. We will be using TripShock and Portofino again soon.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Sharon L Lang
Memphis, Tennessee, USA
Sep 1 2012 07:52am
I just wanted to thank tripshock for a wonderful vacation. I was a little worried because I have never used or heard of TripShock but you were a pleasure to work with & you beat every other price I found on the web & @ the resort. So now I understand exactly why you are called TripShock!!!!. Thanks again for a great vacation and deal.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Working out in the Gym!
Gulf of Mexico Beach side of Portofino
View of the 5 Condo Towers, the Clubhouse, Pools, Bayside and the Gulf of Mexico
Exterior Bay View side with the Clubhouse Pool and where watersports are offered.