Ridge Runner Helicopter Tour
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-7PM CST
This scenic helicopter tour starts with a bird’s eye view of downtown Sevierville and the expansive Tennessee Valley. Travel over the foothills of the Smoky Mountains and the outskirts of Pigeon Forge and Walden's Creek with excellent views of the Smoky Mountain National Park. Round the backside of Bluff Mountain, featuring over 6,000 acres of undeveloped land, while flying low over the treetops and cross the top where the Ridgeline drops away. Follow the sheer, glacier-carved rock cliff side of Bluff and Sugarloaf Mountains before soaring across the beautiful rolling foothills as you return to the heliport. Book your spot today on this Ridge Runner Helicopter Tour!
- Ridge Runner Helicopter Tour in Sevierville, Tennessee
- Soar high above the Chilhowee Mountain Range by helicopter for a unique birds eye view of the Smoky Mountains
- Cross the top of Bluff Mountain where the ridgeline drops away and views extend out from 100 feet to 80 miles
- See the sheer, glacier-carved rock cliff side of Bluff Mountain and Sugarloaf Mountain
- Noise-reduction headsets with voice-activated microphones
- Choose from morning, afternoon, or sunset flights
Duration: 15 - 20 Min.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- 30-35 Mile Ridge Runner Helicopter Tour in Sevierville, Tennessee
- Noise cancelling headsets
- Licensed Pilot
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Comfortable shoes
- In an effort to provide the most accurate information regarding all COVID-19 measures, policies, restrictions, and requirements, please reach out to the provider prior to your activity/trip date.
- In the event of inclement weather, vendor reserves the right to alter, modify, or reschedule any tours due to weather or unsafe conditions. If you cannot reschedule, you will be fully refunded.
- This tour can accommodate up to 6 passengers. The maximum per-passenger seat rating is 300 pounds. If one or more persons in your party exceeds the maximum weight requirement per seat, vendor can still accommodate you in a larger-sized aircraft that holds up to 4 or 6 passengers.
- Note: Per FAA regulations and in the interest of your safety, all passengers must be weighed upon arrival. But don’t worry, only the flight crew will have access to passenger weights, and all information will be kept confidential.
- There is no age limit. Children ages 23 months and under qualify as lap children. So if you don’t mind them riding in your lap, they can ride at no extra charge.
- Handicap accessible but must inform vendor before your flight of necessary accommodations.
- No hazardous materials, alcohol, or weapons permitted in the facility or aboard the aircraft.
- There is a minimum of 2 guests to depart and a maximum of 6 guests per flight.
- Guests must be 18 years old or older to book this flight.
- This is not a private tour.
- It is recommended to wear dark-colored clothing for taking better photos. Light-colored clothing reflects on the transparent windows and can cause undesirable flares in your photos.
- You will fly approximately 30 miles round trip.
1949 Winfield Dunn Pkwy, Sevierville, TN 37876, USA
Ridge Runner Helicopter Tour
Don’t know what to get them?NO PROBLEM!
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews