South Walton Beach Bonfires
Let the glow of a beautiful beach bonfire illuminate your special event! Perfect for occasions like family vacations, romantic getaways, and beachfront wedding receptions, beach bonfires add a special touch to any 30A beach vacation! Sit back, roast up some s'mores, and create lasting memories around a 30A Beach Bonfire!
For those staying in Destin, bonfires can only be permitted in Walton county. For most guests, this is a 5-15 minute drive to a Walton county beach access. For more info, please contact us via phone or live chat.
- 2 exciting packages to choose from
- All supplies including chairs, table, and music provided, and an attendant to set it all up
- Fun for the whole family
Duration: 2-3 Hrs.
- Firewood, permit and pit
- Chairs and tables
- S'Mores ingredients and corn hole game for your party (select packages)
- Gratuities (customary 20% tip for attendant)
- Person signing the contract must be at least 18.
- Bonfires are not permitted in Rosemary Beach however you are able to do a bonfire at the nearby Winston Lane beach access.
- The earliest start time for beach fire is 6PM. The latest start time for a beach fire is 8PM.
- Beach bonfires are held at public beach accesses, please put the address of the beach access you would like to have your bonfire at (Walton County only) and requested start time.
- Must book at least 48 hours before you wish to have your bonfire so we are able to obtain a permit. If enough notice is not given it is possible the requested date or location will not be available. There is a limit of how many permits the SWFD allows for each location on any given day.
- If weather causes the bonfire to not take place as scheduled customer may reschedule at the vendor's discretion.
If the bonfire is canceled within 8-14 days of your scheduled event, a $75 cancellation fee and $5 service fee will apply. If canceled within one week of your scheduled event, a half refund less a $5 service fee or full store credit from the vendor will be available. Cancellations within 24 hours will not be refunded unless due to weather. Rent Gear Here reserves the right to cancel the bonfire if weather is unfavorable. There is no charge for bonfires canceled due to inclement weather. Rescheduling is recommended, although, not guaranteed. A weather call will be made at 3 p.m. on the day of your scheduled bonfire. Reservations booked less than 72hrs prior to arrival are not guaranteed until confirmed by the vendor. Permits are required and there is a limit of how many the South Walton Fire Department allows for each location on any given day which will determine if a last minute booking can be confirmed for a specified date/location.
Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459
South Walton Beach Bonfires
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews