Sunset Electric Bike Tour
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-6PM CST
Come explore all the treasures of the National Mall on the tour that makes sightseeing a breeze. The Sunset Electric Bike Tour maximizes your time in the capital city ensuring you see it all. From monuments and memorials to the White House and historic Pennsylvania Avenue, you'll enjoy these sights and hear fascinating facts while zipping along on a comfortable e-Bike. This small group tour ensures you avoid the capital city crowds and offers up mesmerizing views of the DC sunset.
- Guided, sunset e-Bike tour to DC landmarks with narration
- This leisurely tour includes entertaining anecdotes, stories of spies, and more
- See the WWII Memorial, presidential memorials, and Korean War Memorial
- Enjoy plenty of time to explore The National Mall and take pictures
Duration: 3 Hours
- Helmets are provided and are required for all riders
- Fully licensed tour guide
- Electric Bike
- Weather appropriate attire
- Comfortable shoes
- Minors under the age of 18 will need a parent or guardian to complete their paperwork. All minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian while on tour.
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to participate on tour and will not be issued a refund.
- Guests must arrive 15 minutes prior to the scheduled tour departure time in order to complete necessary paperwork.
- All riders must be at least 16 years old and 5 feet (155 cm) tall to participate.
- Every guest will be required to complete and sign a liability waiver form.
- Expectant mothers are not permitted to participate on bike tours.
- All riders must ride their own individual bicycle.
- Service dogs are not allowed.
- All tours run rain or shine.
- Not handicap accessible.
- The tour is held rain or shine. In the event of rain, guides will have ponchos that are free of charge.
- Stops available to rest your legs, for restrooms and to purchase snacks on your own.
- Tour will contain intermediate cycling.
- Groups have a maximum of 8 riders.
- Street parking available for a fee.
- Gratuities not included.
- No tour minimum.
Customers may cancel at least 72 hours prior to their arrival date and time to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 72 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If the tour is canceled by the vendor, the experience may be rescheduled by the vendor for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 72 hour cancellation period.
502 23rd St NW, Washington, DC 20037, USA
Sunset Electric Bike Tour
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews