The Dessert Food Tour
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-7PM CST
Do you have a pretty mean sweet tooth and really want to learn a little about the culture of Tampa? If so, then take a guided stroll through historic Ybor City while tasting delicious desserts from some of the most notable local restaurants. Visit up to five sweet tasting locations and let your taste buds do a happy dance as you enjoy samplings from Greece, Cuba, Italy, and more! Taste desserts like the Greek Baklava, Italian Cannoli, & the Cuban tocino del cielo, similar to a crème caramel and a lot like the ever popular flan. Immerse yourself in Ybor City, filled with rich culture and restaurants from Greek to Italian and of course, Cuban! Let your experienced guide entice your senses with this Tampa area dessert tour that is sure to put the cherry on top of any day!
- Eat, explore, and experience Ybor City’s sweet cuisine on this dessert sampling walking tour
- Visit up to 5 locations and enjoy dessert samplings enough to satisfy any sweet tooth
- Between tastings, you will get an insider’s view of this rich city as you stroll the busiest street in Ybor, 7th Avenue
- Leave this wonderful experience with new culinary perspectives and a satisfying helping or Ybor City’s diverse food & culture
- Tour ends at cigar shop for free cigar and coffee con leche
Duration: 3 Hrs.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Dessert and walking tour of Ybor City
- Exclusive tasting location coupons
- All food tastings
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Parking garage fee ($4-$5 rates may vary)
- Umbrella or poncho
- Face mask
- COVID-19 Restrictions: Tours are limited to 10 guests and social distancing practices enforced.
- Tour has limited handicap accessibility. You will be on your feet for approximately 2.5 hours (1.5 miles). You will walk at a casual pace and stand in place for a few minutes at various attractions. The streets have a slight incline and you will have to walk up small stairs at some of the establishments. Please let vendor know in advance, if you have difficulty walking up a few flights of stairs, and they will make arrangements for you.
- Children under the age of 3 are free, unless they’re going to participate in all of the food tastings. You may bring a stroller on the tour, but it will have to remain outside if the food establishment is busy.
- Vegan or gluten free substitutions are not offered. People who are vegan and/or gluten-free will be able to participate in approximately half of the food tastings.
- Pets and service animals are not permitted.
- Tour runs February only.
- Tours run rain or shine. A good portion of time is spent walking outdoors. However, you will spend time inside establishments, so you will not be subject to the elements the entire tour.
- Parking is available at two parking garages for $4-$5 (rates may vary) up to 6 hours.
- Restrooms are available during the tour stops.
1600 E 7th Ave, Tampa, FL 33602, USA
The Dessert Food Tour
Don’t know what to get them?NO PROBLEM!
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews