The Florida Aquarium
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-6PM CST
Head on down to The Florida Aquarium located in downtown Tampa for an educational and exciting day with the whole gang. Discover Florida wildlife in the unique Wetlands Trail and experience what life is like in the mangrove forests! Try the touch pool to meet and feel cownose rays, bamboo sharks, sea stars, anemones and more. Finally, be sure to check out the 4-D Theater and the Splash Pad for the kiddies. The Florida Aquarium is a non-profit attraction devoted to entertaining, educating, and inspiring visitors to be advocates for marine life conservation. Learn while having fun at this Tampa Bay gem.
- See sharks, rays, sea turtles, reef fish, and moray eels in a 500,000 gallon Coral Reef
- Waves of Wonder is the newest gallery with Heart of the Sea, the second-largest exhibit
- Splash Pad for kids in the rainforest area
- General Admission includes access to the 4-D Theater
Duration: 3 Hrs.
- 4-D Theater
- Splash Pad access
- The Wetlands Trail
- Journey to Madagascar
- Bays & Beaches and No Bone Zone
- Coral Cave and Reef
- Waves of Wonder
- Swimsuits for the kids
- The Florida Aquarium is a non-smoking, non-vaping facility.
- Allow 1.5 - 3.0 hours depending on participation in activities.
- Certified service dogs ONLY are welcome.
- Handicap friendly.
- Weather permitting on outside activities.
- The Florida Aquarium is open daily 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Paid parking available.
- While the children play, grown-ups are invited to relax at Fin’s Bar next door.
- There is the possibility of getting wet if you participate in certain activities, so dress accordingly.
You MUST be able to print off the voucher for entry prior to arrival. Please have a valid ID with you to confirm your order if needed.
701 Channelside Dr, Tampa, FL 33602, USA
The Florida Aquarium
Don’t know what to get them?NO PROBLEM!
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews