The Pet Friendly Ybor City Food Tour
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-7PM CST
Are you looking for something exciting to do on Fridays with your favorite fur baby? Want to share a day of strolling and sampling great food tastings? If so, then this The Pet Friendly Ybor City Food Tour is the right pick for you and little Gucci too! Let your expert and entertaining guides show you around town, sneak your pup some snacks, and teach you all about the deliciously satisfying culture of this historical city. Get an insider’s view as you stroll the busiest street in Ybor, 7th Avenue! Your enthusiastic, local guides share their knowledge and recommendations of architectural gems, local tales, exciting attractions, and any upcoming events. End your tour at Gaspar's Grotto, a pet-friendly pirate-themed Latin eatery where you will taste their authentic Cuban Sandwich and end with their dessert special of the day! Leash up the pup and book today!
- Eat, explore, and experience Ybor City’s bustling 7th Avenue with your furry friend in tow
- Let your experienced guide teach you all about this culturally vibrant city
- End your tour at Gaspar's Grotto, a pet-friendly pirate-themed Latin eatery
- Leave this wonderful experience with new culinary perspectives and a satisfying helping or Ybor City’s diverse food & culture
Duration: 2 Hrs.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Pet friendly food and walking tour of Ybor City
- Exclusive tasting location coupons
- All food tastings
- Bottled water
- Dog treats
- Water bowl
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Parking garage fee $4-$5 (rates may vary)
- Umbrella or poncho
- Leash for your pet
- Face mask
- COVID-19 Restrictions: Tours are limited to 10 guests and social distancing practices enforced.
- Tour has limited handicap accessibility. You will be on your feet for approximately 2.5 hours (1.5 miles). You will walk at a casual pace and stand in place for a few minutes at various attractions. The streets have a slight incline and you will have to walk up small stairs at some of the establishments. Please let vendor know in advance, if you have difficulty walking up a few flights of stairs, and they will make arrangements for you.
- Children under the age of 3 are free, unless they’re going to participate in all of the food tastings. You may bring a stroller on the tour, but it will have to remain outside if the food establishment is busy.
- Vegan or gluten free substitutions are not offered. People who are vegan and/or gluten-free will be able to participate in approximately half of the food tastings.
- Pets and service animals are permitted.
- Tours run Fridays only.
- Gaspar's Classic Ybor City Cuban is made on fresh baked Cuban bread with sliced sweet baked ham, Genoa salami, Cuban style roast pork topped with Swiss cheese, mustard, mayo and pickles. Cold or pressed with crispy plantain Chicharitas.
- Tours run rain or shine. A good portion of time is spent walking outdoors. However, you will spend time inside establishments, so you will not be subject to the elements the entire tour.
- Parking is available at two parking garages for $4-$5 (rates may vary) up to 6 hours.
- Restrooms are available during the tour stops.
1600 E 7th Ave, Tampa, FL 33602, USA
The Pet Friendly Ybor City Food Tour
Don’t know what to get them?NO PROBLEM!
Don't take our word for it
Verified Traveler Reviews