Ultimate Beach Bonfire Party Package
The fun doesn't stop at sundown! Celebrate any occasion with a beach bonfire package from 850 Events! This bonfire package includes all the fixings of an unforgettable beach party! Let the 850Events friendly staff set up your ideal beach party to perfection complete with premium beach chairs, tiki torches, smores, and of course a roaring fire.
→ Enjoy tasty smores, shiny sparklers, and more family-fun activities.
→ All supplies including chairs, table, and cooler, and an attendant to set it all up!
→ Fun for the whole family!
For those staying in Destin, bonfires can only be permitted in Walton county. For most guests, this is a 5-15 minute drive to a Walton county beach access. For more info, please contact us via phone or live chat.
Standard Bonfire Package Includes:
Firewood, permit and pit, 10 Chairs and table, S'Mores ingredients, 6 Tiki Torches, Beverage cooler with ice & bottled water (plus space for additonal beverages), Powerful bluetooth speaker (bring your own music device), Sparklers and glow sticks for all guests
Booking Details:Please have with you the provided confirmation number (located on the voucher e-mailed to you after online purchase) and a valid drivers license for verification. Please call to confirm your time 24 hours prior to your scheduled date. Please note bonfires cannot be guaranteed if requested date is within a 48 hours. Bonfires may be allowed at private beach front homes if the homeowner has given permission to the South Walton Fire District. Private homes require booking 2 weeks in advance to confirm permitting.
Beach Bonfires are available year round. It is best to book these at least one two weeks in advance due to permitting and limited supply.
Duration: 3 Hrs.
Parking: County beach access parking
● Firewood, permit and pit
● 10 Chairs and table
● S'Mores ingredients
● 6 Tiki Torches
● Beverage cooler with ice & bottled water (plus space for alcoholic beverages)
● Powerful bluetooth speaker (bring your own music device)
● Sparklers and glow sticks for all guests
● Gratuity for attendant (optional)
● Must be 18 to book.
● Packages available for up to 200 people.
● Bonfires are not permitted in Rosemary Beach however you are able to do a bonfire at the nearby Winston Lane beach access.
● The earliest start time for beach fire is 6PM. The latest start time for a beach fire is 8PM.
● Beach bonfires are held at public beach accesses, please put the address of the beach access you would like to have your bonfire at (Walton County only) and requested start time.
● We provide a speaker system that is compatible with bluetooth devices. Please bring a music player that is compatible with bluetooth if you would like custom music!
● Must book at least 48 hours before you wish to have your bonfire so we are able to obtain a permit. If enough notice is not given it is possible the requested date or location will not be available. There is a limit of how many permits the SWFD allows for each location on any given day.
● If weather causes the bonfire to not take place as scheduled customer may reschedule at the vendor's discretion.
● Additional time available upon request.
● South Walton beach accesses only. We provide a recommended list of access locations by request.
If the bonfire is canceled within one week of your scheduled event, a $75 cancellation fee and $5 service fee will apply. Cancellations within 24 hours will not be refunded unless due to weather. 850 Bonfires reserves the right to cancel the bonfire if weather is unfavorable. There is no charge for bonfires canceled due to inclement weather. Rescheduling is recommended, although, not guaranteed. A weather call will be made at 3 p.m. on the day of your scheduled bonfire. Reservations booked less than 72hrs prior to arrival are not guaranteed until confirmed by the vendor. Permits are required and there is a limit of how many the South Walton Fire Department allows for each location on any given day which will determine if a last minute booking can be confirmed for a specified date/location.