Customer Service Guide (Home) > Group Travel
Whether traveling for business or pleasure, sometimes we find ourselves traveling with a large group. Groups may vary in age, interests, and even budgets. The good news is... TripShock can help find awesome things for your group to do!
Learn more about TripShock Group Travel below:
TripShock offers special assistance to those traveling in a group. But to qualify for that help, your group must meet the following requirements...
- Group must consist of 10 or more adults (18+ years old)
- Group must be traveling to a TripShock destination listed on the TripShock website
- Contact with TripShock must be initiated 7 days or more before your vacation/trip begins
- The group must all be paying on one credit card in order to receive a group discount
Benefits to Booking as a Group
If you are traveling with a group of 10 or more adults, booking as a group with TripShock is a no-brainer.
1. Save Money
More people equals more savings! Lots of incredible tours and attractions on TripShock are eligible for group discounts.
2. Free Activity Planning
Our Group Reservation Specialists know TripShock tours and destinations like the back of their hands. Just fill out the Group Request Form and you will be contacted by an agent ready to help pick the best activities for your group.
Are Group Discounts Guaranteed?
Group discounts are a courtesy offered by TripShock on select tours and attractions. Discount may vary depending on...
- Time of year
- Departure time of tour
- Size of group
- Tour provider
- Existing deals & offers
Although we do our best to save you money, not all activities listed on TripShock.com are eligible for discounted rates.
Please check with your Group Reservation Specialist to determine which discounts your group is eligible to receive.
When is a Contract Necessary?
Group reservations through TripShock may require a written contract. Contracts may be necessary when...
- Booking a tour with select providers (Gray Line Tours, Private Charters, etc.)
- Multiple activities are booked for a single group
- A majority of seats/tickets available for an activity are sold to a single group
Your Group Reservation Specialist will notify you if a contract is required.
To contact a Group Reservation Specialist, first complete our Group Request Form Online. A representative will respond to your request within 72 hours.