24ft Pontoon Rental (12 per. max) in Panama City Beach
It is guaranteed to please. Captain your own boat from the still waters of Grand Lagoon just minutes from Shell Island where you can pull up on the beach and have a picnic or shell. Enjoy a day in and out of the beautiful Emerald Waters in comfort and safety.
→ Captain your own boat as you cruise to Shell Island.
→ See dolphins and other marine wildlife.
→ 50 horsepower engines on all pontoon boats.
→ Pet friendly pontoon boats available.
→ FREE shuttle service from local PCB hotels (Seasonal).
→ Fuel Included with purchase of rental.
Booking Details:Please bring with you the provided confirmation number (located on the voucher e-mailed to you after online purchase) and a valid drivers license for verification at the Lagoon Motel (address provided on the e-voucher). Please arrive at least 20-30 minutes early to sign the liability waiver and receive operating orientation. It is best to confirm your booking at least 24 hours prior to your arrival date.
This activity offers daily departures March through October. Current daily departures times are 8am and 1:30pm (4 hour only). Customers are asked to reserve at least one day in advance due to limited availability. Customers may request a departure time upon booking, but must confirm prior to arrival due to possible time changes.
Duration of Activity
● 50 Horsepower Pontoon Boat
● Safety/Operating Orientation
● Life Vests
● Swim ladder
● Safety Gear
● Taxes & Fees
● FREE Hotel Pick-up (Seasonal)
● Gratuity (optional)
● Portable Grill
● Cooler & Ice
Public parking is available at the Lagoon Motel located at 5919 North Lagoon Drive
● Customer must be 18 to book this tour. Anyone between the ages of 16-22 can drive if they have a Florida Boaters License. Boaters tests can be given prior to departure for $3 (paid upon arrival). Please arrive at least 30 minutes early if you need to take this test.
● Boat may not exceed 12 passengers.
● In order to receive free hotel pick-up, customers must be in the immediate Panama City Beach area and call at least one day prior to schedule. Shuttle service is not guaranteed and subject to availability.
● It is recommended to bring suntan lotion, coolers with food and beverages, sunglasses, towels, snorkeling or fishing gear, portable grills and a camera.
● Boating tests consist of 25 multiple test questions. They are not intended to be difficult. A photo ID must be available for each person taking the test.
● Pets are welcome on the boat, but they cannot go on Shell Island.
● Portable grills can be brought on the boat. Please be cautious using the grills to avoid damage to the boat.
● It is suggested to bring your own radio since some pontoon boats do not have them installed.
● If the weather is unfavorable for your rental, another time/date will be scheduled. If another time cannot be reschedule, customer will be given a full refund.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will forfeit the entire amount paid. If the boat cannot depart due to weather or mechanical issues, a full refund will be issued to the customer. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period.
Ready to book? Here is what you do...
Click the red booking icons on the bottom or top of this page. Select the date and rental you would like to purchase for your party. If this is the only activity you are purchasing today, proceed to checkout and enter in the required criteria to finish the transaction.
Discuss 24ft Pontoon Rental (12 per. max) in Panama City Beach!Ask a question and collaborate with other travelers. We monitor these comments daily, but it's faster to email us directly or call us 800-450-7139.
29 reviews of 24ft Pontoon Rental (12 per. max) in Panama City Beach
Read what other TripShock! travelers think about the 24ft Pontoon Rental (12 per. max) in Panama City Beach. What they loved, what they liked and what they think could be improved, it's all here to help you make the most of your next trip.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripShock.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
© 2013 TripShock!
All rights reserved.