24ft Pontoon Rental (12 per. max) in Panama City Beach
It is guaranteed to please. Captain your own boat from the still waters of Grand Lagoon just minutes from Shell Island where you can pull up on the beach and have a picnic or shell. Enjoy a day in and out of the beautiful Emerald Waters in comfort and safety.
→ Captain your own boat as you cruise to Shell Island.
→ See dolphins and other marine wildlife.
→ 50 horsepower engines on all pontoon boats.
→ Pet friendly pontoon boats available.
→ FREE shuttle service from local PCB hotels (Seasonal).
→ Fuel Included with purchase of rental.
Booking Details:Please bring with you the provided confirmation number (located on the voucher e-mailed to you after online purchase) and a valid drivers license for verification at the Lagoon Motel (address provided on the e-voucher). Please arrive at least 20-30 minutes early to sign the liability waiver and receive operating orientation. It is best to confirm your booking at least 24 hours prior to your arrival date.
This activity offers daily departures March through October. Current daily departures times are 9am for full day rentals and 8am and 1pm for half day rentals. Customers are asked to reserve at least one day in advance due to limited availability. Customers may request a departure time upon booking, but must confirm prior to arrival due to possible time changes.
Duration of Activity
● 50 Horsepower Pontoon Boat
● Safety/Operating Orientation
● Life Vests
● Swim ladder
● Safety Gear
● FREE Hotel Pick-up (Seasonal)
● Gratuity (optional)
● Portable Grill
● Cooler & Ice
Public parking is available at the Lagoon Motel located at 5919 North Lagoon Drive
● Customer must be 18 to book this tour. Anyone between the ages of 16-22 can drive if they have a Florida Boaters License. Boaters tests can be given prior to departure for $3 (paid upon arrival). Please arrive at least 30 minutes early if you need to take this test.
● Boat may not exceed 12 passengers.
● Boats are not allowed in the Gulf of Mexico due to rough surf.
● In order to receive free hotel pick-up, customers must be in the immediate Panama City Beach area and call at least one day prior to schedule. Shuttle service is not guaranteed and subject to availability.
● It is recommended to bring suntan lotion, coolers with food and beverages, sunglasses, towels, snorkeling or fishing gear, portable grills and a camera.
● Boating tests consist of 25 multiple test questions. They are not intended to be difficult. A photo ID must be available for each person taking the test.
● Pets are welcome on the boat, but they cannot go on Shell Island.
● Portable grills can be brought on the boat. Please be cautious using the grills to avoid damage to the boat.
● It is suggested to bring your own radio since some pontoon boats do not have them installed.
● If the weather is unfavorable for your rental, another time/date will be scheduled. If another time cannot be reschedule, customer will be given a full refund.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date and time to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will forfeit the entire amount paid. If the boat cannot depart due to weather or mechanical issues, a full refund will be issued to the customer. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period.
Ask a question and collaborate with other travelers. We monitor these comments daily, but it's faster to contact us directly for immediate answers.
Read what other TripShock! travelers think about the 24ft Pontoon Rental (12 per. max) in Panama City Beach. What they loved, what they liked and what they think could be improved, it's all here to help you make the most of your next trip. Reviews are invite only. Please wait 3-5 days after your trip to receive an email invite to make a review.
Our boat rental was such an awesome experience and we seen alot of dolphins. It was a highlight of our trip to FL. The staff was great!! Thank YouVerified TripShock! Traveler Review
Friendly staff! Great boats. Second time we have used this company & we will keep coming back!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Our boat was Awful, called the mgmt who ran the boat dock twice while out on the water, they came out and said boat was fine! Boat was soo slow that little dingy boats were passing us. Boat also kept diving like a submarine, come to find out there was water in the front of the boat. Kids were scared to death and I was a little scared myself. Do not recommend this place. Dock guys were very friendly but dont they knew how bad boat was!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
The best pontoon boat deal in Panama City Beach
For the second year in a row, we got our pontoon boat via tripshock, the guys at Aquatic Adventures were great, friendly and willing to help; I saw them helping a family having a great experience because they ever rented a boat and the dad had no idea how to handle the boat but they helped the dad and they had a blast ! for us was excellent and of course we will be back next year !!!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Pontoon boat rental
Excellent deal, arrived 1 day earlier to make sure it was legitimate, vendor couldn't believe the price we booked through Tripshock. It was $100+ less than if I had walked in and booked!!!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Renting from this company was wonderful. Employees are great and made sure we had a great experience! This is by far the best equipment for the price!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
We had a blast! The service was friendly and great and will definitely rent again next year!!!!!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
The pantoon boat was alot of fun for our family. They just need to get additional people there at 1pm when afternoon rentals start. One guy was trying to do everything so we didn't get to leave on the boat until about 1:15. The anchor wasn't heavy enough to keep the boat in place so we kept drifting to the beach and would have to start it up and move back away from the beach so we wouldn't get stuck. The guy that worked there was very helpful, he loaded all our stuff on the boat and told us he would get the trash off when we got back.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Great experience and highly recommend Aquatic Adventures. Very helpful!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Great day on the water!
Great service and a wonderful day!! Thanks!!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
greg Mar 3 2014
greg Mar 3 2014
greg Mar 3 2014