Destin Waverunner Dolphin Tour
Seeing a dolphin from a boat is fun, but getting up close and personal on a waverunner offers much more excitement and interaction. Take a guided trip through the East Pass and Choctawatchee Bay using the best waverunners in Destin. Explore the beautiful waters of the Emerald Coast with a top notch guide to help point out the best sites.
→ Enjoy an up close experience with wild dolphins.
→ Guided tour on 3-seater waverunners.
→ Smaller groups for better interactions
→ Newer model waverunners
Booking Details:Please bring with you the provided confirmation number (located on the voucher e-mailed to you after online purchase), a valid drivers license and credit card for verification. Please call to confirm your requested departure time at least 24 hours prior to arrival. Redeem your voucher at 102 Harbor Blvd, Destin FL 32541 with a representative. It is best to arrive at least 20 minutes early for instruction.
Dolphin tours are available daily March through October. Departure times are typically in the morning, but customers can request later times upon booking. Check availability and pricing by clicking the "view pricing" button above. It is best to book at least 2 days in advance to avoid sellouts.
Public parking is available at 102 Harbor Blvd. Parking is available on the hill.
Duration: 1.5 Hrs.
● 3 Seater Waverunner
● Tour Guide
● Life Vests
● Boaters test (Available On-site)
● Children under 6 are prohibited from riding on the jet ski.
● Adults born BEFORE January 1, 1988 can operate a jet ski with a valid drivers license without a Florida's Boater License.
● Person signing the contract must be 18, have a valid picture ID, & a VALID credit card for incidentals.
● Those born on or after January 1, 1988 can operate a jet ski, but are required to take a Florida Boaters Test. These tests are available upon arrival for $5. They take approximately 20 minutes to complete. Please arrive early if someone in your party is taking this test.
● Jet ski's are prohibited from entering the Gulf of Mexico.
● Total weight capacity is 450lb. Not valid for three grown adults.
● Guests are strictly prohibited from jumping off the waverunners and swimming with the dolphins. There is also no touching of the dolphins of any kind.
● It is recommended to bring suntan lotion and a towel.
● Jet ski's have small compartments to hold small valuables such as wallets, watches and jewelry. However, it is best to leave all these items back home or in your vehicle.
● If the weather is unfavorable for this activity, we will attempt to reschedule for another time or day. If we cannot meet customer demands for this, we'll refund the purchase amount.
● If there is rain while you are on the waverunner, the price will be prorated accordingly
● Tour guides are experienced in finding dolphins so there is a very good chance dolphins will be encountered. However, there are no guarantees.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If weather or waves are unfavorable, the rental may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period.
Ask a question and collaborate with other travelers. We monitor these comments daily, but it's faster to contact us directly for immediate answers.
Read what other TripShock! travelers think about the Destin Waverunner Dolphin Tour. What they loved, what they liked and what they think could be improved, it's all here to help you make the most of your next trip. Reviews are invite only. Please wait 3-5 days after your trip to receive an email invite to make a review.
junction, Texas, USA Aug 21 2013 08:20am
Well, we only saw 2 dolphins. So, it was really just a jet ski ride. It was fun. I would like them to know that they should wash their life jackets. They smelled so awful we had to change our shirts as soon as we got back. Otherwise, it was a fun trip.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, USA Jul 2 2013 06:31am
Great Tour and Tour guide
We had a wonderful time. The guide was very helpful. We saw lots of dolphins. Would recommend it to anyone!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Murfreesboro, Tennessee, USA Jun 24 2013 06:47pm
Dolphin Tour on wavereunners
Never found any dolphins or any other ocean life which was the reason for going. Other than that the overall experience was good.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Little Rock, Arkansas, USA Jun 24 2013 09:23am
Horrible. Staff was very hateful. We asked if it looked like a promising day for dolphines and the replay was " I always see them". Not true. We didnt see a thing. After we return the guide states " you shouldve canceled, the weather was not idea". Why didnt he offer that info when asked prior to leaving the docks or when we payed? Will never use them again. I dont think they are very knowledgable and they are very rude!! Asked if we could come back and try another time at a discounted rate, only offered 15% discount. What a joke since he took our money knowing conditions were not favorable.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Jun 27 2013 06:39am
Lynette, Thank you for booking this tour and we are sorry that it didn't go as well as planned. It doesn't sound like something the guide would say, but we apologize either way. As you know, dolphins are wild animals and some days they don't feel like being seen. Most of the time they are very plentiful, but your trips was out of the ordinary. Customer service is our highest priority and we'll review this situation with our staff. Thanks again for booking.
Peachtree City, Georgia, USA Jun 19 2013 08:04am
Waverunner Dolphin Excursion
Our "guide" was really far ahead of us, and there was no conversation or infomation shared. Spent the entire 90 minutes just trying to keep up with him so we didn't get left behind.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Jun 27 2013 06:43am
Thank you for booking and we are sorry to hear the guide was hard to keep up with. This is not an ideal way of enjoying our tours and we will be sure to discuss this situation with our staff. Sometimes the guide will go faster if time is running short and he/she is trying to get some better sightings of dolphins for the customers. We appreciate you booking with us and leaving the feedback.
Plymouth, Michigan, USA Apr 12 2013 07:58pm
dolphin wave runner trip...Amazing!!!
My daughter's and I went on the dolphin wave runner trip and had a amazing time. We saw at least 8 dolphins and they swam right under our wave runner. Thank you for memories that will last a life time!!! Linda from MichiganVerified TripShock! Traveler Review
Savannah, GA Feb 21 2013 05:02pm
We got up close with the dolphins and they were swimming all around us. The guide was great and showed us everything we needed to know. Overall great experience and we'll be back.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
greg Mar 9 2014
greg Feb 21 2013
greg Feb 21 2013
greg Feb 21 2013
greg Feb 21 2013