Discover Scuba Adventure
No experience necessary! If you have ever wanted to check out scuba diving without spending the extra time and money on a full open water certification course then this is the program for you. We provide all the gear and a brief presentation before going into the water for a highly supervised dive.
While not an actual scuba certification, during the Discover Scuba Diving experience you’ll learn how to use scuba equipment in shallow water and get a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world.
→ Scuba Gear included.
→ No Experience Necessary.
→ First Aid, CPR and AED certified crew.
→ Great activity for families and children.
Three Locations to Choose From!
● Morrison Spings! Experience Walton County's incredible freshwater springs! Pumping out up to 70 million gallons of pure clean water per day, these are truly magnificent natural phenomenon. Diving here is fantastic because of incredible swimming pool like water clarity everyday, calm conditions and friendly curious fish and turtles. If you have driven all the way to beaches but never experienced Florida's Freshwater springs, you are really missing out! There is absolutely no better place to introduce someone to scuba diving! Free admission, bathrooms , showers and covered pavillion with grills. Open sun up to sundown.
● Vortex Springs in Ponce de Leon Fl, Florida's number 1 ranked inland dive destination! Boasting a full service dive shop, a store and campground with facilities, year round clear water and favorable conditions make this site a superior destination. Vortex springs is privately owned and charges a 20$ per day fee for scuba divers. open 8:00 till 5, but we can stay later to finish classes, also available for night dives with special permission.
● St Andrews Park Jetties, Panama City Beach. For those craving a saltwater experience the Jetties at St Andrews can be a Fantastic shore dive if the tides are favorable, dive this site at incoming high tide or slack tide only. Many species abound including Redfish, Goliath Grouper and Octopus to name a few. This site is recommended for those that are at least comfortable in the water or experienced snorkelers. Open sun up to sun down.
Booking Details:Please bring with you the provided confirmation number (located on the voucher e-mailed to you after online purchase) and a valid drivers license for verification. Depending on what location you scuba at (Vortex Springs, Morrison Springs, or St. Andrews Park Jetties), you'll. It is best to confirm your requested departure time at least 24 hours prior to arrival due to scheduling changes. Please show up at least 45 minutes in advance prior to this trip.
Scuba trips operate during the warmer months (March-October). Tours typically run daily starting at 8am, but please check the tour calendar using the "view pricing" link above for availability. Trips are available morning and afternoon. It is best to always confirm at least 24 hours prior to arrival.
Duration: 2-3 Hours
● Scuba Equipment
● Supervised Dive
● Water & Snacks
● 1-2 Tanks
● Gratuities (not included)
● Customer must read the medical questionnaire to make sure they are healthy enough to scuba. If the customer answers yes to any of these questions, they must consult a physician prior to booking this trip.
● Minimum 2 customers per trip and max of 8. If more than 8, two trips will need to be booked (one after another).
● 10 years old is the minimum age for the Discover Scuba Diving Program. They must have a guardian to sign the paper work if they are under 18, but that person does not need to be in the water as long as the minor is in the water with a PADI professional such as an instructor or divemaster.
Your scuba instructor will confirm parking and location details prior to arrival.
● Guests are recommended to bring sunscreen, towel, small cooler and camera. Bring any food and drinks, picnic style, No Alcohol at Morrison or St Andrews. Alcohol can be purchased at Vortex Springs.
● There is no charge for those in the group to watch from land and tag along with the participants. If they are certified divers and want to watch underwater and need rental gear, then rental fees apply. Liability waivers must be signed if the additional participant goes under water.
● Due to the season and tide changes, trips may be moved for optimal scuba conditions.
● If the weather or gulf is unfavorable for scuba diving, the trip will be rescheduled or refunded.
● The crew is First Aid, CPR & AED certified.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If weather is unfavorable, the tour may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 48 hour cancellation period.
Ready to book? Here is what you do...
Click the red booking icons on the bottom or top of this page. Select the amount of tickets you would like to purchase for your party. If this is the only activity you are purchasing today, proceed to checkout and enter in the required criteria to finish the transaction.
Discuss Discover Scuba Adventure!Ask a question and collaborate with other travelers. We monitor these comments daily, but it's faster to email us directly or call us 800-450-7139.
4 reviews of Discover Scuba Adventure
Read what other travelers think about the Discover Scuba Adventure. What they loved, what they liked and what they think could be improved, it's all here to help you make the most of your next trip.
1-4 of 4
1-4 of 4
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripShock.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
No videos yet.
© 2013 TripShock!
All rights reserved.