Dolphin Watch and Destin History Cruise
The Hannah Marie & the Miss Florida runs Dolphin Cruises daily. Family owned and operated, this is an ideal way to enjoy a relaxing 1.5 hour narrated cruise watching dolphins play in their natural habitat. These boats feature a glass bottom viewing area, snack bar, restrooms and an air conditioned and heated cabin.
→ 1.5 hour narrated cruise.
→ See dolphins and other marine wildlife.
→ Great for families with young children or infants.
→ Air conditioned cabin & bathrooms
→ Guaranteed Dolphin Sightings (See Below)
→ Glass bottom viewing area and top deck observation
Please Note: You MUST book your tickets in advance to receive promotional rates.
Booking Details:Once the tickets are booked online, please visit the Olin Marler Charters ticket booth at 102-B Harbor Blvd with a photo ID for verification. Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the scheduled cruise time. It is highly recommended to confirm the cruise time at least 24 hours in advance
Dolphin tours depart daily throughout the year other than Christmas day. Cruise times will vary during the year so please click the "Book now" button above for current departure times.
Duration: 1.5 Hours
Public parking is available at 102 Harbor Blvd, Destin, FL 32541. As you pull off highway 98, head over the hill down to the Harbor. Customers may park on the hill or just over it.
● 1.5 hour tour
● Gratuities (optional)
● Food & Drinks (for purchase)
● Children under 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
● The boat requires a minimum of 20 paying passengers to depart. If this is not met, a customer service rep will call to reschedule or cancel.
● Large parties over 15 are asked to make reservations at least 24 hours prior to departure.
● Glass bottles are not allowed on the boat.
● Customers are asked to bring a camera, suntan lotion, sun glasses and a small 6-pack cooler for food and beverages.
● Alcoholic beverages are allowed on the boat, but glass is prohibited.
● 98% success rate for finding dolphins on the cruise. In other words, it is rare to not see dolphins on this tour. If no dolphins are seen on the cruise, the customer may come back the next day on a day cruise for no additional charge.
● The tour is wheelchair accessible. Please call ahead to let the crew know so the ramp can be setup.
● The tour boat has a maximum capacity of 110 passengers.
● Children under 4 are FREE, but need to be accounted for during booking.
● The boat will cruise in the Gulf of Mexico, Destin Harbor and the Choctawatchee Bay. The boat does not experience much movement, but those who are prone to motion sickness are asked to take dramamine or bonine for precaution.
● If weather or wind is unfavorable for your tour, another day will be scheduled or the customer may receive a full refund.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date and time to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If weather is unfavorable, the tour may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period.
Ask a question and collaborate with other travelers. We monitor these comments daily, but it's faster to contact us directly for immediate answers.
Read what other TripShock! travelers think about the Dolphin Watch and Destin History Cruise. What they loved, what they liked and what they think could be improved, it's all here to help you make the most of your next trip. Reviews are invite only. Please wait 3-5 days after your trip to receive an email invite to make a review.
Great presonalities (Captain and Crew) Did see a few Dolphins. Nice clean boat and my 2 - 6 yr old granddaughters had a ball. All worth it and sunset was incredible.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
The cruise was good, got everything we expected. We saw several dolphins, as advertised. There was not a whole lot of history, but we got some information on how Destin was named and formed. The crew was professional, friendly, and fairly entertaining. Glad we did it, and would recommend it. We did get some decent video and pics of dolphins. Family of 4 from Illinois.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Enjoyed the cruise
TripShock was easy to use and when we checked in they already had all of our info so we didn't have to do anything. TripShock saved us about $17 for the family. The cruise itself was very nice, we got lots of info on restaurants and attractions as well as seeing some dolphin activity! Great all around!!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
We were only in Destin for a day trip. We just happen to be near the area and always wanted to see the beaches because of all that we have heard about it. We decided to take the Dolphin excursion from reading about it online. We are so glad we did. For the short time that we were there we felt like we got to have a good taste of the Destin area. The boat took us out in the waters where there were plenty of Dolphins to see and they were up close to us too! It was very enjoyable and nice people who run it (Christians :) ) . I would recommend!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Destin - Dolphin Cruise
Good Time, Convenient booking processVerified TripShock! Traveler Review
Great event even though we didn't see many dolphins. Very pleasant crew.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
A wonderful experience!!!
My sister and I took my 8 and 9 yr old on the dolphin cruise. The crew was excellent and fun. And the captain was great. They explained the history of the area and we were able To see lots of dolphins jumping and playing. We will definelty take the cruise on out next vacation. To florida. And have recommended the trip to friends! Thanks for a great experience with my kids..Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
We used Tripshock.com to book a Dolphin Tour in Destin, FL. I booked online for my family of 4 plus a friend. It was 12 bucks a piece which I thought was a really good price for 1.5 hours. We arrived 30 minutes before the tour as instructed and boarded the boat promptly as promised. We saw at least 10 dolphin sightings, they were literally right next to our boat so we had a great view. We all enjoyed it very much and we will do it again when we go back to Destin! A Must do!!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
NICE TRIP FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
CAPTAIN MADE SURE WE SAW DOLPHINS AND ENJOYED AN NICE SUNSET ON THE WATER. GREAT TRIP FOR THE PRICE. LOVELY SENERYVerified TripShock! Traveler Review
Awesome!!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
greg Mar 6 2014
Global Administrator Dec 21 2009
Global Administrator Dec 21 2009
dolphins in the water
Global Administrator Dec 17 2009
Olin Marler Dolphin Cruises