Dolphin Watch and Destin History Cruise
The Hannah Marie & the Miss Florida runs Dolphin Cruises daily. Family owned and operated, this is an ideal way to enjoy a relaxing 1.5 hour narrated cruise watching dolphins play in their natural habitat. These boats feature a glass bottom viewing area, snack bar, restrooms and an air conditioned and heated cabin.
→ 1.5 hour narrated cruise.
→ See dolphins and other marine wildlife.
→ Great for families with young children or infants.
→ Air conditioned cabin & bathrooms
→ Guaranteed Dolphin Sightings (See Below)
→ Glass bottom viewing area and top deck observation
Please Note: You MUST book your tickets in advance to receive promotional rates.
Booking Details:Once the tickets are booked online, please visit the Olin Marler Charters ticket booth at 102-B Harbor Blvd with a photo ID for verification. Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the scheduled cruise time. It is highly recommended to confirm the cruise time at least 24 hours in advance
Dolphin tours depart daily throughout the year other than Christmas day. Cruise times will vary during the year so please click the "Book now" button above for current departure times.
Duration: 1.5 Hours
Public parking is available at 102 Harbor Blvd, Destin, FL 32541. As you pull off highway 98, head over the hill down to the Harbor. Customers may park on the hill or just over it.
● 1.5 hour tour
● Gratuities (optional)
● Food & Drinks (for purchase)
● Children under 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
● The boat requires a minimum of 10 paying passengers to depart. If this is not met, a customer service rep will call to reschedule or cancel.
● Large parties over 15 are asked to make reservations at least 24 hours prior to departure.
● Glass bottles are not allowed on the boat.
● Customers are asked to bring a camera, suntan lotion, sun glasses and a small 6-pack cooler for food and beverages.
● Alcoholic beverages are allowed on the boat, but glass is prohibited.
● 98% success rate for finding dolphins on the cruise. In other words, it is rare to not see dolphins on this tour. If no dolphins are seen on the cruise, the customer may come back the next day on a day cruise for no additional charge.
● The tour is wheelchair accessible. Please call ahead to let the crew know so the ramp can be setup.
● The tour boat has a maximum capacity of 110 passengers.
● Children under 4 are FREE, but need to be accounted for during booking.
● The boat will cruise in the Gulf of Mexico, Destin Harbor and the Choctawatchee Bay. The boat does not experience much movement, but those who are prone to motion sickness are asked to take dramamine or bonine for precaution.
● If weather or wind is unfavorable for your tour, another day will be scheduled or the customer may receive a full refund.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If weather is unfavorable, the tour may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period.
Ask a question and collaborate with other travelers. We monitor these comments daily, but it's faster to email us directly or call us 800-450-7139.
Read what other TripShock! travelers think about the Dolphin Watch and Destin History Cruise. What they loved, what they liked and what they think could be improved, it's all here to help you make the most of your next trip. Call to reschedule or cancel.
Pascagoula, Mississippi, USA Mar 1st, 2014 06:54pm
Great time,staff was great.saw lots of dolphins!!!!!!!!!!!!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Bethany, Illinois, USA Feb 26th, 2014 04:21pm
If not for the weather...
We had a great time on the dolphin tour...saw plenty of dolphins, but the fog and wind kept us from working with them much. It was a very good tour, the captain kept us well informed and really did a good job of showing us the sights. I would like to do it again on a day when the weather cooperates!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
lakewales, Florida, USA Feb 25th, 2014 07:37am
Olin Marler Dolphin Cruise
I really enjoyed the ride and the captian, he was very entertaining. even-though we did not see many dolphins that was ok. I still enjoyed the ride. Thanks for the adventure.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
New Glarus, Wisconsin, USA Feb 24th, 2014 09:37am
It was wonderful. Saw dolphins, weather was nice and we thoroughly enjoyed it. We took my 90-year old Mother and she enjoyed it very much.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Montgomery, Alabama, USA Feb 23rd, 2014 01:02am
Dolphin tour was great. Those guys know exactly what they are doing. Get that alcohol licenses!!Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
River Grove, Illinois, USA Feb 17th, 2014 02:06pm
First time I used tripshock it was a seemless transaction and the adventure was a highlight of our trip one we wouldnt have had without trip shockVerified TripShock! Traveler Review
oswego, New York, USA Feb 17th, 2014 10:22am
Wonderful! Some dolphins, a beautiful boat ride and great tour guides and captain.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
Nova Scotia Snowbird Feb 16th, 2014 10:41am
Olin Marler Dolphin Cruise
I highly recommend this cruise. The crew were great. We saw at least a dozen dolphin during the cruise. The captain slowed the boat down to entice the dolphin to come closer and then picked up speed so we could watch them play in the wake. Great fun for all ages. We plan to go again before we head home.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
douglasville, Georgia, USA Jan 26th, 2014 05:52am
Great Deal,Nice cruise,enjoyedVerified TripShock! Traveler Review
FL Jan 8th, 2014 06:26am
Great tour of the harbor and dolphin viewing
We had a great time on this trip, it was really cold but we did see dolphins and the boat had both outdoor and indoor viewing areas. We saw several groups of dolphins, some jumping out of the water close to the boat! My kids loved it! Would definately recommend this trip. There is a sign that crew works for tips so expect to pay a little extra once on board.Verified TripShock! Traveler Review
greg Mar 6th, 2014
Global Administrator Dec 21st, 2009
Global Administrator Dec 21st, 2009
dolphins in the water
Global Administrator Dec 17th, 2009
Olin Marler Dolphin Cruises